Pages

poker and stuff

It's a job he can do. It's portable. It doesn't have to be social. You can make it so...if it doesn't work for you, go back online. I think i am retracing my steps. Of course, it's not the same river. Things are different this way. But i see the point. I get the idea. Now things are different. I can go there. That's rain on that side. I can sit on the side when it rains. This is the downside to the something. Continue on. I can write up something but right now, things are a bit different. Do you have to know everything with the fundamentals? How come the market doesn't think it works. That's the bottom line there, supply and demand as something by price. It's cold this morning. That was a light and quick passing shower. That's how it is outside. I can go out this time. It's been three days inside the house. I get antsy this way. I be getting out even if when it's just going to the grocery. I am invalidating this experience. I did get something out of it. I learned something about my self. That's key. That is important for me. I can choose how to respond. I put something in because of the void, the perspective that i am not. Now that it's in my awareness, i canchoose differently. I can turn that off. I don't get why that is but it gets over and done with today. This os doesn't mean that much though. With other players you can see the gap when you are tight. But it has tools on it that you can use. Or see the image online. Surely someone has used it already. But you get the idea there. It doesn't have to be fancy at that price, you can work something out. I don't have to go in that direction and this is where i am. I think you see the idea here. You how did i get here. You see how this works out. You mellow out in that way. If this then that. If there be maniacs, what do you do about it. Not really sure but lose a stack now and then. Of course. And you can move to a different table but that's a one hour wait. You can check out other sites. It's in there. At least now you see how to use this differently. You don't need hud. That's the idea here. If so, you can play live tables soon as your bankroll allows it. We get there. The priority now is the portfolio. This one works passively. I only need to attend to that at least once a week. The videos run in the background though. Why would you make recommendations to it. Wouldnd they want to know how to use the idea themselves? They check back because they see how it works out. It is steady and stable in this way. You get the idea. What comes next. I add to my position. It's bound for a correction. In the meantime, i place a limit order into the thing and adjust every now and then. You get the idea. It comes back anyway. But if when it's not there, i can do something else. Like what. I can add to liquidity and earn something while the market goes sideways. It is inching up in this way and i don't have to force things to happen. That is insistence on the outcome. That's not the energy on here. It is cold this morning. My fingers are freezing. It's the last hurrah. It gets colder next winter but i'd be on the road then. Where to next. Some place that's warm. Ok. i get that. I can teach him how to play. It supplements my income in this way. You get to that level and it works out best. At that rate, you make eight per hour. That's tremendous. that' s a lot. You can make it full time by then. Why not build up to that. I can. Let's get going. You can always revert back to this and that but you get the idea here. It moves up or down depending on where you are. I think you get the idea. And you can see how this works out. You can donk or not. But if when it seems like it, you can work something out in this equation. Can you find see how this is going. You see the turn, donk and see what the response is. This is the point where you get the idea. You can use hud for that, or simply pay attention. This is the point here then. I get that part. How are we going to this is page three. What comes next. You think thats the natural response but things can is be different. They be holding on to that but you get better hands in that way. You get served good cards. Play this way and you see. Energetically, those are passive players because they tend to play it safe. But that entails negative perspective. You would rather be in neutral and in awareness. Then you have the universe responding to you. It always is whhether you are passive or not...negative or positive. The universe creation is there for you,..flows through you. It isn't some old man sitting in the clouds ready to judge you. It is your creation...even that old man or celestial beings are your consciouness. It's all you. It is allconnected. Realise this and live in this way...being this way. This is how you make use of it. I do yoga today. I am on bone broth feast. I can have as much as i want on this side of the fence. Let's get going then. I can always revert back into something else. Once you've gone through it you canalways do something else. Butthis or that. You get the idea. Is it better this way. I'm not sure what you are tomake of it. It's not spewing. You simply are playing the hands you are dealt. There's filters in place. You can go this way or that. I've been locked myself up in the room. This is a different market though. The charts are differet and you are in this way or that. Add to them funds. This way it grows. You can choose to respond that way. But if there no awareness, it's unconscious and the blind ego is in charge. I see that now. This is in my bag now. I am using up the energy in this way. Suddenly i don't am not keen to head out much. But this is where i am. Trust the timing in this way. I am in page three and this is four.