Pages

sol to luna

 i finally caved-in and bought luna at 99.x. I'm thinking once it's set at one hundred, it's going to stay there. Or not. I bought at the spot so this stays on in here. 

I go out for runs today. I still have bitcoin. These positions are good with limited supply and will hold their value over time. I think son is headed out today to hang out with friends. That's important. What are my options here. I heads out. 

Why is this on this colorscheme. I think i changed it a few days back while learning doing solidity. I put luna on liquidity staking so it earns stablecoins over time. It may go up and down in itself, but the counter-coin is a tether so it remains constant. 

I think i can do something similar, idk. But his works for me. I dont need the counter coin anyway but it adds up to something over time. Lets see how this works out goes reflects resonates. Do you explore as that. It is possible in that way. 

I would rather tour on a bike than a machine thing. It goes faster the latter but i wont be gaining fitness on that. There be muscles at work on there but it's not the same. I have these as my portfolio. This is what i am going into the new year. It's all good now. 

I am able to send resources. That's what is different this year. This is resonance. The echo too is different now. It is always shifting anyway. Those are different cameras. I heads out. What are my other options here. I think he goes to bed. Are they going to hang out? Why not hang out with the others.

You get the idea here. At least he goes out to have fun. That's the point. And all these things are added unto you. It's not that you invalidate. You resonate with what you prefer. That's the point here. I writes. I am doing more of this. 

It doesnt matter what's on the outside in the past. The position is now in the black. It stays on here and gets stable at this price. It can move on from there but you get the idea. This is here to stay. I can add to this or dca over time. I can will do that.

Is this beta in this way? I dont know. But things are in this or that. You get what to do with the rest of this. Or not. It can be this way or that. It doesnt have to be loud in that way. I can work things out simply doing this. Or not. You get the idea.

What comes next. You simply resonate. You can travel with such a thing, or not. You ride with it and so you can sell it on border-cross. Or not. You get the idea. But it goes to this one and that. These are resources and energy you use as you go along. It is this and that. I was able to join in on the fun.

I can switch things up when it goes there. This has better prospects in my opinion. Should i be talking about these things. I can work something out. It goes slower but you are more in touch with these things. I can ride with that. You have this in place.

It doesnt have to be fancy and expensive like that. You have this in place and can am moving forward expanding in this direction. I waited much for it. This held up above so you can see more of this in the future. If only i can use these as a resource. I can send them over.

That makes sense. Using these as resource means i am able to trade more. It has tongue in cheek this way and how do you edit these things when you are out that way. Keep to this for now. I can transfer out after i adds more to the position. And i go again to move funds in and out.

This i trade with leverage. This you see now. I have my path in front of me. Let's get going. It can go this way or that. Now we play with leverage. I learn more about these things. For now i write use up the energy. They put the mic on through. 

It is interesting but it gets old fast and you can build up on this or that. It's all the same. I will get me one of those. For now, this is where i am. What comes next. You cant leave it out in the sun like that. So much negs in the place.

They resonate. They have choice. That's the point to all this. What are my options to this. You simply choose on this and see what you get out of this. Where is this headed. Idk but it is what it is. You can see how this works out. Or not.