Pages

last day 2021

 there is much supply, how will this affect demand? I dont know. I dont have to know. Simply watch how the market sees price action and go where it goes.

Anticipate? Not the aligned word. Something else. Knowing? Comes closer. It was warm in the room. It wasnt as much outside. It's friday. The last day of the year. Tomorrow we have a new year. 

And then we are headed into autumn. Winter is not far behind. That's ok. I know how to work with this. I've seen through rain before. I get what needs to be done on here. And i was in a hurry before.

But now i see things differently. I enjoy going out. It doesnt have to be in that way. You get how these things work out. Things are way different. What comes next. I'm not really sure. But you get how these things work out. So much volume this might go sideways.

And then what. It's not gquite there yet so this might reverse from here? Not really. Its still a long way to go. This might continue on. I'm not sure about reversal but this will continue on short this way.

How to trade this. Go short soon. At these levels, not sure where this is headed. Or it can pick up from here. This if it is reaccumulation, then you get in on this one here or not. There is another coming. Sit this one out and get going with that other one. 

There is support at this level? It seems like it. You dont need this one here. I can work something out from that. Or something else. It's too far out this. What's he looking at outside. The cars. People. Other dogs. It's nice that way. 

He can live on the outside, but he can work without family in that way? I think so. But does it get sad. I dont know. It can be this or that though. They seek family. Some dont. But it gets sad in that way they miss the humans.

Ok. There is a semplance of a pack. I can corect that or continue on writing flow. It comes through you. Yo udo not come up with the ideas. Same with trading. It flows through you. Yo usimply ride the waves. That's the point. And this comes and goes. At times it burns you out but you gte the idea.

You have that as peak then. You can work something out in this way. Once you see the weakness, you can pounce on this and go on the second or third. But you know see that it's there. That's the writing on the wall. Things change all the time.

What symbol. Do you even need one. It can be this or that. You get the point. I can make notations into this, or not. But i can update the blog once a week. At some point it was wordpress that was the darling of the populace. Now hardly anyone talks about it.

The thing is huge and over-built. Too much plugins that it's all band-aids and not much elegance. You dont have to go into that. There is something else something that's simple. That interview doesnt quite resonate with me. It's not what you know. There is only so much you can hlod.

Let it flow through you then. Thisis the process for me. I can work with this and that. But it's all in my awareness. Is he hungry now. I guess so. He likes that one trainer bits. What's he up to. Walking around i see. Is this bottom?

Not quite. Move on. I can head out today. It's going to be warm but i can take it easy and even work through the night come home before midnight. Or hang out in the city for the fireworks. To each his own and it's not negative anyway.

It is if you choose that perspective. Or see it like you have more freedom now. You have it and it's all around me. There is choice. How to use this then. You see that for what it is. If you were to reverse on this, then it goes sideway.

Otherwise, it continues on until you see that bottom. Or not. There is much weight on that. You time your drives in that way. You prefer the long haul an you have momentum working for you. This is what they do. I see things differently.