the price move is within parameters and is to be expected. We are not out of the woods yet...although atom made some moves there.
Again, this is within parameters. Leave it be. I have sunday and the coming week. This is january. I was in this position last year. And now it is a service in this way. They go all in or not. Imagine what they can do in a year.
How come them not doing so? Because it's a scam. Or not. Let's see how that works out. They do have a nice offer in there. It was hot and humid overnight. Leave it be. I dont see movies as much. It's not exciting anymore. It is kinda when you go out.
I dont go out anymore. Why is that. I think you see through all that. Why is she broke that way? I dont know. But she is a good person. That's important. I have it good. I made the right decision. This is resonance for me. Time to move on. What comes next here. Is that support?
Price action still. Not as much volume as it shows in the app. You gotta see the big picture to make a decision in this way. It's good that these futures positions are perps. I can hold on to this until full fruition.
What's dog up to. He's just sitting around out there. It's not as warm today so let's do this. I had hypertension yesterday and wasnt feeling well. I bought meds. It's time i reverse this get this over and done with.
Things happen for a reason. It's up to you how you want this sorted out. Dog likes to hang out with the wife. They meet other dogs and people out. Still, i have it good this way. And you grow together. This is good. I have it in this way positive.
What comes next. I have something set and planned. We have kids in there and its all around all over. Which pair is this one. Do i get it here. It's above support. Give this one more day to confirm and then i can do a test position, or not. Still i am not short.
The entry is cool. The stops are tight because there is expectation to momentum. If it doesnt go there, the position isnt opened...it's not triggered so you do nothing. This still looks bearish. Do i short bitcoin? Let's see how things turn out today.
If i go short, where to take profits with this one. It's in accumulation phase at this time? Or not. But it is within that and still weak. Bears are still in control here. I can be wrong but nothing to do in the markets. I cant short other pairs although orders are in place.
I have several candidates to short but nothing has happened. Is it the retail buying? It looks like it. Not much volume. Should i be watching something else? I check on that. Nothing. I look over each and every one and not much happening.
Dog is just chillin outside by the balcony. He likes that spot. I look out to there but he doesnt get to go out that much. Not during the day as it gets too hot. This is part of the process for us. Leave it be. He likes hanging out with us humans.
And we are his pack. We are family. He takes care of us this way. I have it good then. There are others but it is part of my process in this way. I have an open energy thing. This is how it is. When it rains again things be different.
I can work something out in this equation. Not much happeneds and when it does, it is for this and that. I have coffee then yoga. I get back into the rhythm. This is the process. I write about these things. She went to bed early.
I dont ride i can stay up much later. But it's not a priority anymore. This one is. I have orders in place and nothing happens on there. If this goes up then it is positive. But when it tops out, the shorts are in there to take over.
I think this is the process for me. The spots are for going long. Futures to go short. I have something good going on here. How to expand? You expand your energy. Nothing much in place here. I am looking to short atom. Why is it going up.