in the meantime, i go be good to my self. I dont know how this is connected, but it is. Trust the synchronicity i am.
The trades are working out for me. It's a simple tweak. I can up the leverage while maintaining something. It works for me. Here's what happens now. The volume profile has changed. Price is back within value range. I'm not sure what that means but it looks bullish at this point.
Not bullish, but that bears seems to have put off selling. Have they lost steam? Not quite. Price needs to cross that what you call this something. Still, this is bullish price action. It's going to do another dip, this time on lower volume.
That's when you get the spike. Sit this one out and see how it works out. I can move volume profile from there. This for now works. But up to what point. I woke up because it was too hot in the room. It doesnt seem fair htat it's a dead bedroom. But it is.
Allow this to be here. See how it works out. I can sleep here on the outside. It's not an affair when it's a dead bedroom. I can explore this then. Clear things up, resonate. This is the exploration for me. This came up in my dream connection.
I've been set free. No need to fight those things. See how things work out. There's plenty out here still. You'll know what to do when you get there. It's the end of the month. Time flies but am i having fun? I resonate. What was previous high?
Not sure, but there is something to it. You have less volume and all these big money wants to buy into it. How can you keep prices down. Simply add to it. When the funds come in, dca some more. There's nothing to short right now.
This coin is dead in the water. I dont get how that pinoy trader still holds on to this. He's waiting for this to come around. It might take years for that to happen. It's based on doge, but doge is based on litecoin. Ltc is limited supply. Is doge limited? I dont think so. It is inflationary.
Stick with what you know. Dog is outside looking around. He cant sleep either. He's quiet now but he is looking around. They went out earlier. It's different and is this how it ends? It's kinda sad this way. What if it were different. What if things were to unfold your way.
It doesnt have to be that way but i am not invalidating that. It's just not relevant for me. What's relevant is that it's this and that. So be it. Let's get going with this. She be back to work the rest of the week. I dont know if it's coming back. I dont think so.
I am sad that it's this way now. Trust the timing on this. Act on your joy. You dont have to put a negative light on this. I have choice. I can choose to be neutral if i cant make it positive. This i put into my awareness. This is what it's about then.
It gets quiet but school starts this day. You should see uniforms about this morning. Things should start to pick up again as students go full-time with their studies. Then you get around to the weekend. You see how this works out. Without the pump, there's not much happening.
Why is dog not sleeping. I can go out for a walk with him. Where to go. We can head over to central. Are there people in the train station? It may seem like it. Or not. You get the idea. Just do this. What was that light about.
It was weird. I never had that before. But it is quite so. Trust the timing on this one. I dont have to be negative on this. It feels like its all gone. It's still there only different. You put meaning into this. What's he up to. Why is he barking there.
Go to bed. This is the us session here. It's gone sideways for a sunday. Let's see how it works out. Expecting? I get that. We might see correction this week. It's not extended, but i used to wonder how they think of these before. If those traders are worth their salt, they should be trading this market.
But then again, this guy doesnt. He's stopped trading and i get that part. I see how it works out. There is resentment and bitterness--resistance. Aha. So this is how it feels like. I can use up this energy and see how this unfolds. This is a positive zero attitude. I can stay in this frequency.