here come the rains. I can pick up today but i have work. I'll get to it tomorrow, friday. Some of the parts start arriving tomorrow.
It's paradox. It's sad but also there here is opportunity. I get to learn see more of who i am. Is that support holding up? As long as price keeps to that fib arc, we're all good. Feds wont raise interest rates. What happened here.
It's the bulls using up all that downward energy. Support seems to pick up at these levels. Why is that. If interest rates go up, money goes into cd...fixed income securities and stocks go down. But how come interest rates kept going up and yet stocks go up.
Something is definitely off with that market. How come this here is affected. How or what am i seeing here. Why is clarence on here. He'll watch over them. He was quiet all night. He tried barking once but didnt. I thank him for that. What now.
It is shifting all the time. This is the down arrow. Others might say it is a sign of reversal...and it could be. But you take this in context. What's he doing now. What am i to do around here. Continue on. Things are different so be the same until momentum picks up.
What then. You continue on. What if it were. How to trade this. You go short still. Luna is down big. How to trade this. Gone short on that if order kept. But i canceled out of that. Now what. Shiba is still down. I could have kept that. This is the nature then.
I see what could have i done different. And move on now. I woke up late. Why is that. It was kinda cold out there. I slept on the ground. It was cold on the tile not like on the mattress. I moved back up in the early morning.
Son did not get up. I think he heard us arguing. Move on now. It's sad, but hey. This is life now. You get how all this works out. You resonate with this. I dont feel like doing yoga. It's ok. I can resume tomorrow. Things get busy and i be resonating.
Or not. Simply get into this. Do i buy more. If you were bottom fishing then position is down. Or not. Trust the timing on this one. You focus on this that works. Otherwise continue on. This is the timing then. What comes next. Not sure. Just do this.
It is part of the equation and there is much in place on here. I dont have to go there. Things are way different now. I writes much and this keyboard makes plenty noise. What now. I can go back to nap. It is humid. I go out earlier finish early.
Or not. I dont have to. I head out at two. It's still the same then. Or not. You can work something out in this way. I pick up that. This works in like this much. I can get me tools and build up on this equation.
Things are way much different. He hasnt had his breakfast yet. I think so guess so. I have plenty junk. I can move to a different country. Accept. Allow. All things fall into place. I can come visit to see him. It's up to him. Or he can come visit me any time.
That's up to them. Or not. It all works out different. I guess so. What can i do about these things. I sweep them under the rug. That's what happened all this time. And it is different now. I teach when i can. Things are different it seems.
When do you start setting up them arcs. When you see a weakness or strength. Then you se these up to see the possible trajectory. If it holds up then it should keep within them blue lines. Do i change the colors again. Dog is being fed now.
He is hungry. He was quiet all morning. Now he asked for food. I have some bones on there. I can have the broth before i leave. But that's not the equation. I can have that all day tomorrow. I have it later tonight. That's the plan. I keep to this until finished.
Or when there be birthdays coming up. I guess this is how things are moving forward. So be it. I'd get used to it. Time it is to move on. You dont have to show there this. It is different anyway. Just get to the other side. Then you know what comes next.