Pages

immersion feel neg

 tehre is a separation on tehre, or at least the way i see it. It's in my definition, hence it affects my perspective. Or is it the other way around.

Did i wallow immerse myself in that energy? Or is did it point to what's in my bag. This is interesting. What makes it so. Do i need to go there. Is it an issue with how i see value my self.

What can i do about this. Do i get luna still? It's a popular one but it's pretty much the same as everything else...except bitcoin. Perhaps i dont know much about it. What can i do on here. I think you see the point to all this.

Now what. I dont have to go down that path. It's already different. Perhaps he's already dead. But you see how this is connected. Is that the same everywhere else? How do you know or use this idea. What's it like on that side of the fence. 

So much separation on here. How do you interact with that difference. Not sure how this is going. You get how these things work out. You can explore that side of the fence. I was listening to similar. What was it. 

I'm not sure but it comes back when it is relevant. Right now it isnt. I go this way then. I have plentty on there and i dont know if all that information is relevant right now. I am using this and it goes on for like five hours. I did not. I was there three hours and hit my target.

Now you see. Trust the timing on this one. I have pizza made last night. It's the dough. I dont have to expand in that direction. It's only saturday. How come it feels different. It's how you see things. I have this in place.

You let go. Zoom out. I am too involved with this. I dont think there's anything to short. But in the meantime, this works for me. I have a system going. I dont have to change unless it's a git i can commit to.

Now it's in the system. You are using what's relevant. I can have coffee as i do yoga later. Then i have pizza. Because son be sleeping anyway. I dont know if they have gone out. I slept right through. 

I went to bed at around eleven. I woke up at six. I thought i wasnt falling asleep but i did. I got up twice in the night to pee. That's part of the equation. Now you get it. Recharge this thing be now. 

You see the contrasnt. I be using this. It's in place. Now you get it. What comes next here. Use up the energy. I published the first video there. How do you trade that. You can talk about these things but they dont get these things.

Or do they. If i saw a thing similar, would i get the idea. I'm not sure. But the tools are way much different now than it was back then. This luna has plenty volume up and down this range. How to use this information.

Dog walsk around. It gets to that side and you see. How comes it's like that. What's he doing. He knows where to pee. I finish up. He notifies me about this. Then i conti...

Let it be so. By allowing all things fall into place. Price touched that low. It's all bearish once again? Or is it the bottom of the range. This one has high volume to it. How to trade this. Trust that this is connected. You can quit buying now, or use the money as cash to use up opportunities in the market.

Ok. I tihnk i see. Will i get still more. Get more but then put it in there to collateral. And then what. Since it's connected, you dont have to think about these things. There was trust in the community. But someone poisoned the water hole. 

This is what bitcoin brings to the table. It's the solution to a trust problem. You have the node to verify and you have trust in the math. That's what the system is about. You have this running in the background and takes care of everything everyone.