this markets so weak. I got her number yesterday. By synchronicity. I delivered the wrong order. The shop gave me the wrong pagkage and had to return replace her order. She offered to give me her number so i call her when i get back.
She said thanks which was kinda odd. And then that house episode showed last night. It was interesting. Things are all connected in this way. I be in the positive space on here. The shorts are still going sideways.
It doesnt have to depend on bitcoin. But i trust the timing on this. Shib went down again. What if i simply let that short run. I can do another short. I am going to close at breakeven if this gets stopped out. What other options be there.
Done. I have my short in shiba inu. I should have let that one run. Thistime we'll see how this works out...or not. This is part of the game then. What's next. I think it's a breakout. Volume on there and below half as much. Trust the timing on this one.
It's hot this morning. I woke up and it was humid in the room. It's usually like this during summer. This is my synchronicity. Son got up earlier to check if i was ok up early. It's quiet out. How does it unfold?
Trust the timing. I dont have to go there but you get how this is. I think that was a rather young partner or who was that. I'm not sure, but it worked out well for me. I go on with life see how this is connected. If not, i move on as well.
This is the new range then. How to get this going. I adds more fund to the account. This is how i dca into the position. Or i can close the loan at this time. I can do that. I have two hundy coming anyway. This tightens the budget somewhat and i'm ok with it.
I can always take a nap later. But i was able to sleep at eleven then get up at past one. That's ok. This is how things are right now. It's not always the same but things are always shifting.
How to trade this then. You delete the trailing zeros. With market cap, you see this can go down some more? I think so. It broke down from there. Not much volume but this is how it goes. I can worry about that, or continue on from here. I've been observing this anyway and cost of trading is as such.
What comes next. What if that unfolds. We play with it see how it goes. It doesnt have to come from there but you get the idea. I can always head out then come back see what you get out of it. This comes out this way or that. She drinks like a fish though.
I've dealt with that energy before. It's like trying to fill a void in the spirit in this way. I dont have friends to watch out for me though. But that is something else. You go but not go. Something is weird about it. I dont know. But you have all this in place.
It's not short but that is based on this assumption. You are well within your synchronicity. I am working in this environment. I develop this area such that they see who's working the package they see how it unfolds.
But that was taking responsibility. You get how this works. It is connected in all levels. I can go this way or that. You get the idea. What about this one. I have it this way. You simply cross to this frequency and there you have it.
I get that part. You have souls taking care of you. Plenty on this side. You get this idea. What comes next. It doesnt have to be complicated in this way. You can work something out. Do i have to come out in the open?
It's up to you. But you get what is involved on here. It's not the same perspective. You are open and not everyone is on the same boat. I get that part. Let's play this as it goes.
I can finish up on here. I do yoga later. I came up short yesterday thinking it was the meds. I'll have another go at it start another fast autophagy today after the pizza late lunch or something. I go do tuesday, wednesday thursday. That's three days.