what's bitcoin telling me? Nothing. Why is it that. Continue writing. Was it fair? I asked him, he said so yes it was a fair trade. It's not on me to guess.
How come that did not update. There you go. It was that. I would rather see congestion on the latest price feed. Fixed volume profile works because i can identify the number of candles to work with.
I also have this in place. Is it headed back? What should i look at here. There is volume, but the profile or something is there. Should i be looking at this even? This is too clickety clack. I have a title. I publish thursdays. I now have something solid to work with.
And now to grow the channel. Do you want engagement? Why focus on the haters? It's always been like that. And they cant grow organic so they take on others. Plus this brings the negs together. It looks as if they are cohesive, but it is just a bunch of negs in a room.
How does that affect you. You publish neg content, you get that as a reflection. You push, you ...what you put out is what you get back. That's the point here. How to trade this. It's all about price action then. What is the range i am trading here.
I'm not sure how to trade this but i am learning more about this. How many should be in the profile. Am i biased at what i am looking? It is. Why not be open. If you are looking to short, let it be so. Shib shows where it's been and where it's going.
I like this better. It shows me where the volume thins out. Does it justify the short i have? It seems like it. Is this how you want to see trading? How about that top? This is relevant because it points me in a certain direction.
It's up to me if this be positive or negative. Same with yesterday. I have issues then. I have baggage. The mess bag hurts my back. I shouldnt use that often, more so with weight. How to work this through. Finish up. Once you resonate in the frequency, then this takes care of itself.
This is how it's all connected. She has neg in her. I dont have to fight that. I can use it to my benefit. Again, this gives me perspective i can work through. This is energy i can work with. Use up the energy and it adds to your something. Same here.
What then. Should i be using something else? It is too subjective. My back has issues. I have an awareness of this. What next. We be brothers. I cant choose that. But he's taken care of me in the past. Should i be sending more. I have this to work with.
The conversation runs out but it's still there. He's been there for us. He's different now. I guess i was part of the unfolding. Why does it have to be in that direction. I can learn something from this. I unfold learn more about self. This is what i get out of it.
This is what being open is about. You get this in place, confirm that price action. You want to see where it's going. You trade from that then. It doesnt give me much this way. I can go there that but see how it works out for you. Bitcoin is neg again back at these levels.
I think accumulation isnt done yet. It doesnt matter because i dca into this anyway. This is what it's about. Ok. I can work with this. I publish in two days. I be doing screencast on this for broll then i edit everything together by tomorrow or thursday.
This is the way now. This is part of the business moving forward. Should i create a different profile? I think so. This one started in philippines. How come it doesnt reflect that. I create a new one and everything is off that. Or not. Maybe i stick with this one then. It failed on that. You see where it's headed.
Is this added layer complexity to what i already have in place. How do i learn more about self in this way. This is still accumulation. I can do without. You see where it's headed in this way. The point of reference is there. It doesnt work that way anymore. Time to move on.
I guess so. It's already shifted. Trust the timing in this way. Do i add more. Not this week. I get that. Let's continue on. I can work something out next time. I can get him a better bike. Or send him this old one. It's too small for him but old men can use a shorter less aggressive bike.
He wasnt careful with the other one. He is now with this one. What comes next. It's already there. I have no need for that investment. You can use that as an asset and invest on something else. I see. What then. You simply do this get to the other side. Ok.