i have stops in place. There's no reason to move these. It gets hit then it gets neutralized by the bulls on bitcoin.
There goes my bookmark. Clarence is playing with it. I slept well last night. What's different. We left the door open. I read hunger games. It was a fast and easy read. There were gaps now and then but i liked the story. It was different this time than the movie.
I go on and finish the book when i cant sleep. I can explore others as well. Itm, this works for me. Dog's been busy all morning. Writing now. He wants attention and wants to play. He's looking for mama?
This other one gets stopped out. This is part of the gameplan. These are to be expected. What now. Take it easy for now. Leave it be. This is support? It comes back. No need to get excited. Or it might move on up ahead. You know the drill.
I dont have to get luna right now? I can. I have more funds coming in? But it can go into bitcoin. It doesnt matter which way. I can play with anchor protocol and all that ecosystem. That is interesting though. I will look into it. I have a mechanical keyboard and it makes so much noise.
I like this one better because it's quiet and low and easy to write with. Things are way different now. How come he doesnt have access to that information. I did not know as well but i have the internet. There's so much information on here.
It's better than conventional media becaues there is perspective...way much more than on traditional media. That's what's great about these times. And if when i get stuck, i simply open up. I get resonance and synchronicity this way.
How do you share that around? I'm not sure how or what you mean. Simply reach out and share that message. It helps to keep things in alignment this way. Trust that this works out anyway. Do i go long with this or that. I think it's best long out.
I can transfer them over to anchor and start playing there. Ok. I think i have it all in here anyway. Let's get going. I think it is connected in this way. Is this going to work out? That is insistence on the outcome. I can find something else.
It seems the same with just some few minor difference. I can look into these more but i have them on watch later. It's a big folder now and i go through them throughout the day. This dog wants to play with his food. It's cute this way.
Things evolve. Trust the timing. It all comes around later and this works out for with me. I can come visit but too much baggage on that side. I can work with something else. Or not. You get the idea. What comes next. Finish up then continue on.
I heads out after lunch. It's great when i can go everyday but the body doesnt play well right now. I guess it's ok to take a break. Otherwise i go bonkers and get tired of it. Over-something. Burnout? I think that's the right word. Better is that it loses its wonder or something.
You get familiar but it's more like tuning out. Because it's familiar, you stop exploring and wonder. Finish up then move on. I have some nice books on there. I can read them thru later. No need to rush through it. How do you find these gems?
You open up to synchronicity. The energy comes through you. Is there a different word for that. I can look it up. Or not. It comes by resonance. I can look that up. Why is that an issue. How come htis energy. Because i am open in this way. That's what's different.
I can go there but it's not familiar. How to connect. I'm not sure. You get there when you get there. In the meantime, this is all here for you. I finish these then have coffee. Then i do yoga as i go later. I seem todo less of that.
At least it's in my awareness. People run. How come it's not the same for me. Not sure what all this is about. At least you are aware of it. I can move forward with this. Maybe the system is reconstituting and shifting. It takes a while or not. You get the idea.