its quiet again. This goes sideways and so long as it doesnt touch them lows it's ok. But then again, that's insistence on the outcome.
I dont have to go there. I simply put this in my awareness. Is he ok. I guess so. He's loved. It doesnt have to be something else. Either this goes up from here or at least respects the fib levels, i'm good. Otherwise, there's more to add to bankroll anyway.
I have this in place do this one year and continue on. The situation pointed me in this direction. This too, is synchronicity. This is part of the process. There's going to be so much that you wouldnt know what to do. And it is all about bankroll management.
I have this much so i trades this much. Otherwise it's this and that. That is level of resistance. See how price moves thru that level. Or not. You simply observe. This is a different market altogether. What's different about it. If jay continued on with this, or at least dca into this, he'd have a good savings in place.
But he doesnt know much tech. He can have one of his kids take care of the backend. I can send that to my wallet. But then again, i can use this as colateral and add to bankroll. This much i know. I keep that in as part of the bankroll.
This is the path for me. How much to go. It's the trading that counts most. Others have capital. I have the eye for trading. Together we can work wonders. But then again, she dont want to go there. How do you leverage htis. I already am.
If when it's relevant, resonate, you'll know what to do next. This is the process for me. It's the missing pieces and you know how to work this out. What comes next. You simply do this get going. Is this a natural reaction. I did not expecte price to go down this much.
But then again, you can create a different channel altogether. Rather than complain about it, you can talk about these things. You can show how to manage the account and dont have to go all in. This way, you have resources to trade when the ideal situation arises.
No need to over-trade. You get that part. This time things are different. Price can stay at this level now. He doesnt have to go there that way. You get how these things work. I can add more funds to that account. In the meantime, i close one of those then resume regular programming.
Ok. I get that part. Continue on with this. At some point, you clear those up. Then you have more resources. This is what i go through then. It doesnt have to go in that direction but you get the idea. I dont have to put my face in there. That's the point.
It's not sad but you get the idea. It doesnt talk in that way. You can continually trade just one coin or several. The point is that you have a plan to follow. And i have. I think it works well as it's been positive all this time. Ok. See how this works out.
Is that a margin trade? I dont remember hitting that margin button so i think it's a regular trade. Work with this see how it works out for you. I can simply dca into this but there's a missing part of the equation into that. You see the difference there.
You have an edge in itself. It goes both ways. Now you know. You've paid tution and learned everything you needed to know. You are ready. You are complete. It is in the here and now situation. Now you see the difference. This is the reflection. This is about flow.
Continue on. I can finish up at these levels. I can go back to bed. Or not. I can do so later. It is warm. How do i go to sleep on this. I can resume on that level have coffee much later when i'm about to go. I can work with that. It's only tuesday.
I have much in place. Thisi s all abundance. This is all synhronicity. This is part of the process. I get that. It doesnt have to be input all the time. Other times, flow comes thru. This is part of the fun part.
Aha. I can finish off on this. I think this will hold up at around this range. Now you know. Trust the timing on this one. You get how all this works out. It is this and that. It is not going there anymore. This is way much different.