Pages

moving on

 i cant sleep. Here we have price something with the fibonacci level at 618. Support seems to hold. How to get to ten bitcoins in this lifetime?

Dca. Trade. Create a product others will buy. I can do the youtube channel, then sell a course or a book. This way, i dont have to do hand-holding. A book is easy to pirate. It is, until it's not. 

Luna fell big. I could have shorted back then but hesitated. Now i know better. This plan holds and will work over time. Eight out of ten are duds. Two are home-runs and this you can take to the bank. I cant sleep. Was i able to sleep earlier.

How to go about this then. I can take out loans with the income i get. With that, i get more bitcoin, then leverage the position into a swing trade. That's the point to this. It's the gist. I can work with that. It's the leverage that's key tothis plan.

It seems to be holding. Those on the sidelines might start looking into this. Volume is building up on this level. Is the value area going to come down or is it fixed on there. That's what i'm looking into. 

Thus far i dont need the paid account. This is doing just fine as it is. I can work with this then. Continue on. There be others but this works out well. So what if she wants to move on. I can put a positive spin to this. I can choose to stay in a positive state. 

I can use this to my advantage. It is the unknown but i learn more about my self this way. I am then open to this situation. I'm not sure how to use that indicator at this time. But it seems to point to something in hindsight. 

I cant work with hindsight. I need real-time thing telling me what's happening. I will stick with these for now. What then. I can sleep until nine or ten, i get up, get the thing, fix the bike then i'm out. We have birthday lunch and see how these things work out.

I need to stop by bunnings to get grease and kerosene. These to clean the bike before adding the new bottom bracket. I might head out still tomorrow finish late than usual. It's saturday. I'm not really doing much tomorrow. I can work towards that and sunday.

I am not sure i can finish that quest on a sunday. It's a long stretch by about ten deliveries. But if it comes one after the other, i'd be able to finish it in one day, take a break the following day.

That sounds good. I can do ten tomorrow, then finish off everything on sunday. Monday i rest. I can swing with that. I can do like after lunch, finish at midnight. That's good enough for ten i think. From experience, ten is easy. I can do so around bourke china town.

Ok. I can work with that. Do the easy ones. It's a weekend so these hotels will do deliveries left and right. I can work with that this way. Work the two outlets. I dont care much about the tips. Just do the quickies. Ok. That makes sense. They are open late anyway.

Ok. That's one more thing. If they are plastered they wouldnt be able to order anyway. But you can work something out. Or not. You get the idea. What comes next. You simply cross to the other side. I dont have to finish up but the buyers are in. 

I think the fud is all about accumulation. Soon as they have their fill, the fud lifts and you have distribution to look into. But that's a different chapter. This year could be all about accumulation. It's going to work into this range. 

Price goes up to blue line and eventually the dotted ones into the midline. And then things start to shift into distribution mode. I think i can set up a new set of arcs at this time. It's not really a full retracement.

You have a point there. I can read price action with volume. This is what the course and channel is about. You can share insights this way. You apply what you know with the audience. They can buy the book. But it's mostly about your story as a trader.