Pages

start day trades

 asian session it forms a range. You then trade based on that range going into london open. It worked that time. You have a good read on price action. This time, you have volume profile.

Looking at this range, price is at support it seems. It's at near the bottom of its value range. You go long on that part, or short coming into this. Where would that be. When that is breached, how then. 

That would have been a head fake. So is that other one. Trading volume goes up. How to trade london open. You close on the next harami. Something seems to happen on there. What do you think. You have all this in place. There be days when you dont trade. 

Or you get head fakes and you do nothing. Cut your losses is what this is about then? It seems that way. You have price volume. How to trade this. There's buying on there. Why am i long this market? Why not go short? 

This one here, price action is bearish. It's failed on that resistance area. Expect more action to the downside. I can leave earlier, get them earbuds, come back and take a nap. I have enough resources on here anyway. I can leave him by the door that way.

I dont think them be coming. Plenty activity going to happen there. It's taking too much of their resources and all that. You see his have a good read. Why that range. Because of target. I am looking to see where this is going to pick up again.

Or not. I can go short. Where how to short this. Is it on the close? Go on that session. I think it will be able to close on there, or not. But it is testing poc. Dog is curious about things happening on the toutside. Are they not going out. 

What how to trade. I'm not sure where to. But you know how. You the local mind is looking for certainty. This is a tight low volatility range. This here is opportunity. It seems to be trading bearish. You go short on that then long on that. You have stop levels in place. 

Do you need them bands. Dog is looking forward to the chicken. This is in place. I can trade that range. You know get how this works. This time, the volume is real. I dont think you can fake this but retail is spent. You only have big pockets trading on here. 

If they are accumulating, why so or how. You get this part. These two are cute. Them be like it was meant to be. That's the thing about it. What comes next. They've got their own lives now. It's time to move on. It gets boring i know. But you see how all this works out.

And this is something different. I like the energy on here. I explore this. We have plenty on here to work with. What comes next. You simply go in this direction. You can teach. You have all these resources anyway. Trust the timing. You get how all these work.

And then some. I think there be people in there that do these things. I can allocate resources for intra-day trades. It has to be separate? No need. I have tight stops anyway. You trade the breakout on the confirmation. You know what to do. Is it going to be harami in that way?

I dont think it's there like that. Zoom in. You'll see how it works out. When the alert opens up, it's prime time for me on the outside. I may have to change my schedule again? Or not. Trade the outside session. Or not. I have something going for me on here. 

You have days like so as well. It gets tight but it is within range that way. You get how this thing works. Let's get going. Inside candles, tight range. It works within that range. You zoom in and you have tighter signals. Are these certainty?

You dont need certainty. You simply read observe what's there. It starts to make sense the pattern and breakout then you open a position. When you are wrong, then close out of it. But all these are based on the day chart. 

Now it makes sense? Dog just had his favorite breakfast. He be happy now. This is what's happening. Perhaps someone is going to go again? It could be. Or not. You get how all this works out. Let's get going. You get how all this works out.