Pages

do one thing

 i am seriously considering that fork in the road.  Looking at what is and what has been, there's nothing much for me to look forward to. Whereas if i took that fork in the road, it's going to be difficult, miserable, but the unknown entices me.

I could be sorry about all this, but that's how i feel about his anyway. I feel stuck. Do i blame other for it? That's not right isnt it. And you want to see that because that idstracts you? I dont think you see the point to all this.

Should i be making something out of this. I feel like the weekend came and went--but there was that realisation. I did good during that match. I'd still be but that practice earlier was a dud. Why would i want to do that again. 

Can i practice differently. Does it help that it's this way. You see the point. Take the fork when you get there, but it doesnt make sense right now. You see why it's here. That is not for me. You dont watch tv at night.

I would rather be out there. I would rather be coming home from something...interact, have the experience rather than watch people have the experience. And i limited myself because i was made to believe. 

And i feel like it's the same way. I feel like this isnt real but that i am tolerated because errors was made and now people making up for it. They say it was a mistake, but seriously? It's a decision made. And now you pay for it. But i dont have to be tehre. 

Ok. Use up the energy then. Go through this. Finish up. Then you'll know what to do from here. Do i want to get into that or do something else. Just do this. Use up the energy. I feel like this is something. You know. You get that. 

Ok. Finish up. What then. Go through this. Dog teaches you a lot of things this way. And he is excited about these things and i learn much from him. That is nice this way. You get that. It's not too late. It's never too late. Am i doing something wrong there. 

I need to rest this up. Go practice walls tomorrow. In the meantime, rest up. Is this good .the tennis is good. I look forward to those. But i am not going to break protocol just to bend over backwards for her. I've been there. It's a waste of time. 

Then what's the point to all this. I'm not sure. I'm in a rut right now. Take one step forward. Do one thing. Just do this then. Finish up if it helps. Just do one thing. And wehn you finish that, do the next. That's all you do. 

So for now, finish this. Just do one thing. Finish up, then see which one is connected. That's all you do here and now. Continue on with this path. Just do this. Get to the other side. Use up the energy. Finish this. 

Ok. What if you lose interest. You've used up the energy. Maybe take a break. But dont just break protocol like that. I put it upon myself to grow the group. I go even if ...i'm always excited to go. Just go then. Do something else on a different day then.

Ok. We can work with that. Just do this. I dont have to go there. Besides, she finish late and it isnt interesting in that way. What can i do now. You dont have to save the titanic. 

Ok. That is profound. I dont have to. It's broken already. Not much you can do to fix it. Let the titanic sink. Save what you can but it's already sunk. You cant do anything about it. Move on. This is your present to yourself then. Can i change things.

No. I cant save the titanic. I dont think we can go there then. If she dont want to go there then you see. Continue on. Move on. This is what you present to yourself. That's the point.

Now you know. All cards are on the table. I can listen to that. Or do something else. What is in that folder. You get this. You got this. You know what all this is about. Now you get it. Take it to the next level. But just do this. Do one things.