Pages

exploring inversion method

 vertical is pinoy bikes in melbourne, not retired. I think this is niche and vertical enough that can be searchable, polarizing, solves a problem and every now and then, feeds that dopamine.

Dopamine-rush videos feel like that, but this is my bias. If tiktok was able to grow feeding that need, then there is something to it. But how to find that. Last night i spent an hour watching mindless videos. I guess you are looking for ways to unbuckle, stress-out. That's the one. Maybe help them plan their trip.

I'm headed out wed fri sat sunday. How come it got so busy yesterday? Was it because i fed the algorithm? It could be. I hardly had much rest. And when i did, an order or two would come in. Whereas before, i'd wait hours before something decent would come in.

But you see the difference. How come it doesnt get that way there. Is it better to play here than there. If so, what can i do different? The first few minutes i was doing that. Now you see what you can do different. Go there first, then work your way back to this.

That one there was car territory. Or moped. You could have canceled out of that, or the algorithm should not have given it to you given that it was going to get canceled. In cbd, you have much of those and you are always well within the next feed. 

I can work there, but how come it doesnt sit there for you. I'm not sure, but you know how to use that algorithm. Let's see how this works out next. Just this. I head out tomorrow? 

I make these videos today. What do i talk about then. Render that video, then do a voice-over on a walk out. I can do something there. Put it on mute as you walk and then edit the voice-over to time with your other videos. 

Ok. I may need to do plenty voice-overs. Should i talking head? Why not. Question yourself now and then. Do i head out do that thing. Is there not much to eat around here. Aha. Now you see this. Is it the banana chips? 

It could be. I think the need htere is to see a local doing bike rides around a different environment. It's pretty much the same as you binge-watched last night. You wanted to see what's different. Maybe point out a few things along the way. Then do a map zoom out, rather zoom out to a map to show what it is about.

Why not create that app instead? It needs to show a video of where you went. Just do that one. You don't need such an app. It adds visual pop but not much to story. I'd rather do better story even without much visuals. Otherwise it becomes a crutch that i wouldn't be able to rely on in the long term because of licensing issues.

The blog works now. I think it was the sl certificate that wasnt reissued. Now i need to work on the blog layout theme. Do that next later. The priority is to spice up that video. Given the amount i have now, what needs to happen here. This inversion thing works. Also restating the problem. 

There you have it. Now i have something different on here. I didnt know charlie passed away. That's why you have all these channels coming up. How do you use this in a positive way? Go negative then build up from there. 

I heads out shortly. But there is much on here. The audience is pinoy bikers. Ok. That defines it. What do they like and what turns them off. Simply riding and not giving them a hook or a reason to watch. Searchable, polarizing, hook story. These are the four ingredients to my youtube channel.

It is the same principle, the only thing different here is the media and audience type. You still have it in there, you simply get that going. Engaged is not really the right idea for me. It doesnt seem authentic. I'd rather show the hook, story solution than try to be engaging.

How then. You explroe the idea. You keep testing. At some point, you'll find the correct ingredients, with the proper ratio that gets you there. That's the idea. And this one you dont have to, but it gets you going in this direction.

It's not perfect but you get the idea. You simply build up in every which way. Now go in this and see what you get out of it. I am headed to the grocery anyway to get pepperoni for the pizza. I'll do the voice-overs on the way, or shoot video. Better yet, test the new bike height.