Pages

food runs data analytics

 i see what needs to be done now. Focus on the heart of the cbd where dark kitchens are and parking is most dificult. Even mopeds have a disadvantage. This is where you thrive. Now you see where you struck out. 

This is synchronicity then. I can talk about these market inefficiencies in the vlog. I can work with that. I worked yesterday like three hours and got me fifty bucks.

I'll be testing these sabermetrics. It makes sense. That's how i did so in the past during covid and beyond. But then i got into mental health issues and strated to deteriorate. Now you see what's here and now. Build in this direction.

Itm, you work towards getting this into action. You know the drill. What comes next. You continue on with this. I was there and it worked best for me. There be others. They are not competition. They are there to support you and build on the community.

It's all connected. I have time for a nap. I can leave at three get there at four. Start warm-ups then build up cresendo tempo as it works towards this. No hang out on southbank. That doesnt work for you anymore. Now you see the error with this.

Ok. You go there, take bunts heading back. Or you can simply turn them off then get back to center. That's little lonsdale. Sit in there to get hits. That's all you do here and now. What's next. You go test this out thirty days?

No. This is the game plan for here on. You play tennis, then take care of things. Early mornings and late at night you build on the ssc business. That's what you are doing on here. You see how this works for you. I only needs water and continue on from here. 

I will play unless others want to play too. You see how this works out. You can always find other players for this but it is all connected. I feel way much better now. Tihs works out. This is how you transform use the complaint in a positive way. And i did. Not we go this way.

Thursday, why are there runs on thursdays? I'm not sure. But you get all that hits and you work with this. Ok. Now you see. You have dark kitchens on there that you can access one after the other. These are singles that you can work with. You have that in place and continue with this one. 

There is fear in you but you nkow how to use this in a positive way. Then you get the idea. I'm not on there that one because it is different that way. You just do this get to the other side. What comes next.

You have fear again. I sense than. But you have choice too. It's always there. That's the abundance gratitude stick. Now you see it, you build on this direction. When you get to this level, you simply do. 

You simply let the alert run as you are moving along. This is part of the safety feature. But if you are stationary, you take it. This way, you are constantly moving and know when to take and take a break. Now you have a system. Trust the timing on this one.

Ok. These are my priorities then. It's that area and you focus on that one. Not southern cross, but china-town. You focus on that circle. That's where the heat-maps are on rush hour. Also pedestrian and traffic is congested.

You can go this way or that. It's how you are able to connect. When low bat, then you can work with something else. Itm, you get the idea. You develop on this workflow. Not everyone will have this and you see how to build from there. The target market are usually the students and office people.

These are the singles for you. Walk-abouts. That way you are moving through traffic. You can sit around but when you are moving you see how this works for you in this way. Then you know you see what comes next. You are in traffic and doing this.

Now you see. Let's get going. There opened several mcdo in the area. You can use that too. Also kfc just activated delivery kitchens. People use that a lot. You can build in this direction. Cars cant because parking. You are flying under the hood.