Pages

you know discover

 if i'm headed out, why feel this way? Is it fear? Or the energy showing the definitions i have? Aha. That's integration then. You are using it to get something out of it. That's a positive.

I like this channel here. Camp fish cook. It's still part of the camping equation. That's where i'm headed then. I'll be out for weeks because i have source of nutrition. If when it's a small town like that, there should be a grocery of sorts we can go to. 

If when it gets too cold, you can check in to a hotel or airbnb. That's interesting again. That's part of the experience. Why would influencers charge that much? That's because they've built up their channel. They put in a lot of work into it. I dont have to finish recharging these lights and power-bank because i'll be back after the noon-time rush.

Head out to there as you have orders to fill. Then come back when it's finished. Take it as far as it will go. Do the instruction manual in this way. You have this. The legs dont feel as tired as before. Maybe the ride home helped move the lactic acid around.

I can look into that. Also it's not like tennis that's high intensity. Maybe i'm not moving around as much? It feels that way. If solo practice where you have to send the ball back no matter what, this here is different in a way.

What can i do here. What are these two doing that they can win back the points when needed. That's what i look for in these matches. I go in this direction and there's a log on there. You see how this is. That's what is different about these.

There's a line in the toilet. You got this. They're in a lake this time. You see how you can get into this equation. It's cloudy so iffy that i head out to city. I can use this and that anyway. It's a big jacket. I have something more trim.

I'll use that today. I can use that a lot moving forward. The glasses are the issue. I'll wear a hat with visor to it to keep the rain out when riding, but it can only do so much. Wear contact lens as it's daytime anyway. Night time, you can use that as it's different. 

It's coastal saltwater but like in a cove. That's like ormoc to you. Are there fishes there? There's always fish everywhere. You just needs to look. That's life. You can use organic bait as that resonates. 

Going to nsw, there's also a lot of coastal towns you can look into. The way seems much greener and headed towards warm. Now you see how all this is relevant. It doesnt have to hit all those spots. Just do what interests you.

You see how this is relevant. Those are lean arms. She's doing not weights, but i forgot what it's called. It's in my thread. If there's nothing you can do about it, then that's synchronicity saying your task may be different...is different than what you think.

That's the lesson all this time. This here is different and i unedrstand my task here is different now. It's raining. If i was already out i'd be ok with a jacket on. Go this way then. I'll give five next week work through all week. This way you have it going continue in this direction.

It helps in ways plus you are able to make video. The idea is that you ensure the asset -- you, are in positive motion. I was thinking safe, but there is negative connotation there. Cultivate the asset. Plant seed, cultivate. Allow for this asset to compound. Not protect the moat, plant, cultivate curate.

There's the idea right there. Everything is connected and you use it in that way. I can make video itm. I'll work through the whole days next week. Rest up this weekend. I will notify about this and deliver. That's the idea there. During lull, i can go fishing. That' two hours at least of video content. 

I'll use that to get license then. This way i dont have to worry about that. It's a full license and you can work something out in this regard. Ok. I see that now. You can work on the videos, or not. You have this in place.

Now you see how to use this. You are different in this way. Winter rides are different and so you go this way and that. You have much to process? Not that you lack. It's that you discover more of yourself in this way. That's the idea.