Pages

test variables line

 i am that. Grit. Relentless. One of my life achievements was finishing that cocc program back in high school. It was difficult, but i finished it.

Another one is making mokuroku even if i did not get the actual certificate. The teacher, in front of the students said he was giving me the rank. It never did happen. Politics in the group, fear by the talented student that he'd be overshadowed, lose his main source of income.

I wasnt interested in the income part. I hit him on the head during practice. He was surprised. That was more than enough. That is more than the actual certificate. It only showed me the character behind the teacher. That is enough. I was able to move on from there.

But elena here is showing clarity. The clarity shines through as grit. Itm, the higher ranked player is breaking apart. The latter is working hard to keep up, but it doesnt shine as clarity. It's just noise in her head. How do you work with that. 

Idk. It's hours upon hours on the practice court. The hours that no one else sees. It is that coming back to the water and cast to test out a variable. Rain or shine i go. It doesnt matter that i catch anything, but i was able to test one thing.

Then i move on from here. My thinking it is the line i have. Once i have that tested, i move on to a different locale. Fish can travel long distance. They can come back to a certain place now and then, but there be other places. 

For one, if that pier has fish, then finding spots on the beach, reading the waves will tell me how to fish better. Once you get to that level, it wouldnt really matter what gear you have. You can have lure or bait and still catch fish.

That's where i'm headed here. That she beat a higher ranked player is more than enough. It doesnt have to repeat. Now you see how this goes. It's not that i do not have clarity. It's just that my clarity was focused on the wrong ideal. 

Now i see. Now it's different. I have it inside. It's no longer on the outside. What then. I test these out. I go today. I go test it in brighton. It's quiet here and now. Should i go there today, or test this at kerferd rd pier? Henceforth, it's kroad pier. It's easier this way to write and pronounce.

What's the plan today. I dont think he's going out, but then again, he'd probably want to go to lu's. If so, i cant go. I needs to go make a video. Then you have it in here. I have so much to test on here. The reel held 300m with plenty room to spare.

Maybe the line is thinner because it's got a 20lb rating. The previous one was 40lb rated. It could be. It looks like a thinner line. But i'm ok. I have the latter still on hand. When we move to bigger fish, we have that to use. 

The lead line is also rated at 20lb. I can adjust htat to bigger later on. Right now, this is what works. This is what i have. Then i move on to the next one. You invest time into this because it's something i be using moving forward.

Ok. What then. I can finish this later. I raised the handlebar on bike. This should make it easier to ride longer hours. I test it throughout the week. Then you have more than enough on here. Was it too tight? Is that how you test it out?

I am testing this in the coming weeks. Weeneds i ride to fish. Weekdays i do the runs. That's how this is. I do both on weekdays. That's the job. I continue with this until i hit that number. Ok. Now you see. 

Should i be talking about that. You can. It's up to you. But it's best that you focus on this instead. When you get that read, you simply haul fish. Catch and release. That's what the video is about. Now you have all this. 

Ok. You have plenty on here. The clue will be in the early videos. That's the point. This way, pay attention and see what it is. I am not going to spoonfeed the information. Otherwise, it goes over your head because ego took over.