Pages

write to think it through

 i keep going around this. But it is possible now. I won't be going soon, but by the time it gets here, i'm raring to go, good to go. That's a full month from now. 

Why do i feel this urgency? I can go fishing with the set up that i have. A month is like a quick enough time. You starts work two mondays from now. Is that final? I believe so. It looks like it. Then this is your creation. This is your synchronicity. The experience is happening through you.

I didnt write early this morning. So much in my head. I heads out tomorrow. If i keep to the limit orders of three kilometers one after the other i should be alright. How to initiate that conversation? I do saturday and sunday. That should cover it. 

Why does it take a month to deliver? Because it's cheap. But looking at this lure i have here, it doesnt take much. It looks like solid construction...solidly made. The break-points could be where you attach the rings and hooks.

I dont think i'd be relying on the tip sensitivity with this one. It's long and casts far. I will see a strike when the rod bends. It's either you have a strike or none at all. That's when you retrieve it back. I'm ok with that. With a beach rod, i can walk around find a spot to cast.

I can learn how to read the beach to find where the fish are. You learn by doing. This is interesting. How do you shoot videos that there if you shoot alone. You put it on your chest strap and shoot video. You intersperse when possible on the phone camera. 

Other than that, you take a break, shoot video, then cast. You then switch over to your chest mount. You may have to upload videos on a regular basis. I switch that over with this one. How do you know this be the last one. 

You dont. Because soon as you get there, you learn other things. But you see what the content could be. You spend the day casting on an empty beach. You come home late afternoon. You test different beach and you have a different content with every beach. One beach could be good for a month of videos, published twice a week.

That's a lot. You only need eight minutes for a video published. You then move on to a different beach. If i dont catch any fish, what then. It's saltwater fish. You have more in here this way. That fished is tapped out. 

It's going to be winter soon, three months. It's getting dark even. How do you get to this level. You can work tomorrow. I start earlier than usual, work until eleven. I get home, go straight to tennis. I go easy throughout tomorrow.

Can i make back that amount? Hmm. I can make that through to monday. No match wed so i go straight through. I make seventy a day it's enough to cover that. Go ahead then. Make it monday. Ok.i  see a way. Let's go for it then. Not much she can do on there then. 

I do sunday then monday. Two days. That's more than enough. I'd be getting that sorted. It looks the same like it. You dont need a slow jig because you are not on a boat. You will be on the shore. That's where we make a living. You go from here to mallacoota, then the other way to perth. 

That's a lot. Going to cairns is already a lot. That might take a lifetime. I dont see myself retiring then. I am off to an adventure this way. See that one. This here i can do. I can move over to palawan, fish there for two months, fly out. That's enough for a winter ride. Or more. 

Fly out for a week or so. Take time off at singapore for the food trip. Or visit friends in different countries. There is so much you can do with this. I see waht you mean. It's why i wouldnt go that way with you.

Do i need the custom domain? It's there. I work something out with it. In the meantime, just do htis. We heads out shortly. What happens then. Finish up and see how it goes. For now, you see how this is all connected. I have more than enough already. 

Finish up. This is why i write. It gets worked out because i am using up the energy in this way. Now you see. I wish i was out fishing. Imagine that. When it gets here, i gets to walk-about the beach. I cast. Then i finish the day and have something to eat or drink. That's the idea.