Pages

but they can

i haven't written yet. I made pizza dough. We can have that tonight but wife working tonight. I'll make spaghetti then. She be home dinner tomorrow, we'll have it then.




I'm thinking to start a take out joint for pizza. Start off with just one, experiment then expand to two flavors. Maybe start with easy ones make good then expand. I'll get my recipes off reddit. This way people know about it but it's the skill and experience plus perspective that make it pizza worthy of take outs.

Then i can expand to other food stuff. Dads has been around for decades. That has been profitable as a business. It's a template. You can grow your business from there. The thing about pizza is you can make them as you order. The ingredients don't necessarily go stale short term so i guess it is good. How come nobody is doing it. There is. People do that. How come i don't get orders for that one.




How do you get that fly. I have dishes to clean after this. I had breakfast. Not break fast. Tomorrow i work. How to get that sorted. Make spaghetti so she eats before work. That be late lunch then. We can do that. Croc having big lizard there. They are symbiotic? It looks like it. Look at the lizard's eyes. I finished laundry. It has been a productive morning. Plus plenty ideas.

I know how to market that. I don't have to work in there. How to get ingredients. Perfect this one for the year. I can make pizza every week to standardize the ingredients. Where do i get rent money. I don't know yet. Maybe get partners for that then grow the business from there. Make it, why is she telling me this. Why is she getting my attention. Maybe it's the same is this fly.




I like those poke bowl. Where do you get one. It's filled with fish and salmon and all those sashimi goodies. I can make those, can i. Make one for yourself. No need to do it for someone else. Then you can grow the business. But i like getting around. Then go around on your free time. What else can i do here that lets me get around. Not really sure. Is are those salmon still good. I don't know.

I am not putting my money on it. It is getting warm. I likes me playlist. What's she doing. How come them magnets were there. I vaguely remember putting it there. Maybe it's why i do gigs on bike to get a taste of how they run it. That lady is nice. Would be nice to have her around. But i did make good yesterday. Where do you get that bass?




It's that roland device like drums. Where do you get those. I don't know. But you can make something in there that works for you. I don't have to be open for long. Simply open at four, then be open until nine or ten. Maybe ten. That's six hours so you have time to clean up. This way i can listen to the music i just added and the rest can come in on shuffle. Algo is going to pick up on that. I clean up after this.

What's she doing today. I have that. I make the sauce tomorrow. Then i cook over iron skillet. I make them thin and small enough to fit that skillet. You can make one, have everyone eat, then set the other one in. That has to be good with the spaghetti. You need to get basil for that. I can chop it in later. This volume is too low. You know how to work with this then.




You need pizza stone and an oven that works for with you. I get that. Let's see how things go from here. How else do you scale up from here. Open branches. You get the dough and sauce sent regularly. Or they can make them. But the quality goes down plus that brings the brand with it. Best better to have just one and make it best. You don't have to be millionaire, just be content and at peace with what you got.

That sounds good enough. Let's get this going then. Where would you put that joint. In the middle of everything but it's quiet and easy to get in and out from the motorway. Plus plenty of parking so people can hang out. I can do wairau valley in the middle inside of nowhere. You can then advertise for people know by word of mouth.




You only do take-outs. But they can eat outside. We have mini-ref so drinks can be had from there. Or do it from that but someone else benefits from the traffic. I don't think so. But it is an option. You cant. You have to be open lunch. That wont do then. Stick with the warehouse idea. How else do you expand for them.

Open only for dinner and merienda. Does it have to be three. Then it can be. People kids from school order them. Others in a meeting might want them as well. This is volume two and plenty of people in there and this guy is hitting all the spots. I was lean that way before. It was great. What happened. I got married. I let go of what was important for me to be with someone else.




You know better then. That was lesson for you. Nwo i writes. I get this. I clean up after this then moves on. What comes next. You've done this a long time and know how to work this out. What else for you here. Not really sure. But you get where this is going. We makes that then make something else. I start cooking after this. So people have options. Then you have sauce. I can get more ingredients then.

Can we get that on sunday. Not sure if there be enough time for that. Almost finished here. That poke bowl looks good. Maybe grab something to eat in there. I don't know. But it is a business you can get into. Others might want to buy into that. Then i can transfer over to bbq. Bbq and pizza sounds good too. Maybe do so in a separate branch. I think that be possible. Is it.




It looks sorted. But look at what's working otu there. Then you have instant testing. There's negative in there but enough positive to make these things work. They make good tracks. Do i go back to that level. Was that renewed? I don't think so. I cancelled that. Then let's see how things go from here. What else is there. Not sure where that one came from.

I can ask. I can have that auto-payment cancelled so it don't charge the next time. I will check in on that. What else do you have in there. I don't have to go their way. My path is different. Posted last night. This one is different. No work today as shops are closed. Nobody outside but will they be ordering in today. Only mcd is open. I can hang out in one place.