Pages

determines the energy

i get that you work and have homework to do. I too have the same albeit different perspective. But if you sleep with me i make it worth your time. How come i have to wait up until you are ready for bed and it's past midnight. I start crashing at 9am.




The tv thing you are watching, you've seen it at least twice already. There are other days to see it anyway. You say you are full can't sleep, but you've been eating junkfood since after dinner at 8pm. It's the same junkfood you've been eating all this time. I am not going to bend over to your whims. I'm done. I do things my way. If you want it, go do my schedule.

This is how it's been. I'm upset. I am in resistance here. That video doesn't help much. Why did we put ourselves here. How come they decide what the reality is. Do they really have that much power. No. I put myslef here. I created this. This is to show me i can create my peb. I can choose. No matter what others do or go through, i can choose my peb.




Then i don't have to go through their peb. This is my definition right here. Things be different on your side. I'm fine with that. But i'm not going t odo things your way. Things be different now. Then let it be so. I can write about it. Then i can move on and forward. This be my way. I can have those for break then see the twenty four hours through. Or i can simply finish htis one i'm on already.

I am down eight. I've been through this before anyway. Wife and kids be going to church for easter. That's her thing not mine. I don't have to go there. I have plenty on my bucket list. There's not much out there i'll enjoy. Besides, i don't dig that energy anymore. Things have changed. Is that related.




It is a permission slip. I can have that on wednesday. It's in the freezer anyway. Thaw it out tuesday when you are good to go. I can do my gigs today. Simply hang out near mcd. It's a long ride but on fast, things happen faster. You line up the frequency best this way. It might looks like rain tomorrow and through tuesday. Ride it like this. You get more out the other way. Trust the timing on this one.

I think she be coming over with those. I can teach show her virtualization. Then she can run her own and get the files she needs. I'll see how that goes. That's a nifty laptop and she saves a lot for it. I know what to do in here. Let's see how things go. Trust the timing on this one. You know the drill. Let's get right into it. What else to write.




Finish writing. You can. Even if it's just one word. You are in that frequency. Don't look to the outside for validation. Don't invalidate it as well. Use it as feedback for peb. Then you already are. Every thing be here and now. That's the equation in this. I make this write fast anyway. Keep going. I don't have to go there but this is the equation for me.

I think you rides fast that way but i don't have to time it. That is one more baggage. Yesterday was good. I guess it has to do with them shoes. I don't know. I am running tests here and there. Or not. This is easter sunday and i don't belong there now. Things be different. If i were to come back visit next year, it's all different anyway. How do you scale up down to this.




Not sure but it's the work you do. You can always hire others but that's how you scale things around. I can have coffee. And that too can trigger the process. Can i still have that on tuesday. I believe so why not. Then have it tuesday. Ride through rain on monday. You've been there before. It was cloudy yesterday. You have this. You bring along that jumper. Each time you ride the wind wicks them out.

Or bring that poncho. It keeps you dry. Put bags in there. You get there sooner. And i fasted crystallize here and there just like that. What is the term for that. And who was that actress. The acting and storyline were terrible. It was so back then. I think it was the story that amazed them. It's here and now. You can put things in perspective. Do you have to go there.




What is a different take on this. How do you know it works that way. I like these shades. I can change out the lens and still have it usable. It don't matter. You got this. It's all here and now. I can use that. Perhaps the update changed it. I restarted already. The update did not take that long. It's what's different here. Why not make it for the people. It's called open source.

How do you bulid up that community. Use their unique perspective to make it complete. How do you get that thing going. Use the mining effect. Pool the resources together and you have it running for you. It is positive energy so it's easy to scale up and integrate others into the system. That is the basic structure. You build it out theneusing python and put it out there open source so others can use it as well.




That was part of the equation. You build it out then you are moving forward. How do you hide yourself out. Not really sure but those tutorials help put things in perspective. Can i finish one today. Why not. You have it in you already. Do the basics. You don't have to make it go fancy. They can refactor anyway but you are doing things this way.

You have enough in there. What is going to feed the community. Then work towards the basic. You can build on this like a game on aphane. It's like a sim. Then people can sign up and scale the process. How else do you. Keep it here and now. This is where it's happening. You don't have to go there. The open source community takes care of the backend. The numbers make it valid. I'm not sure where this is but it's already out there. You simply build up on this.




Then look into it see what you get out of it. The node interface seems ok. There be plenty packages you can use. If not, you can copy one off and make it work for you. It is about integration. You put it all together. You can do javascript on android. Then they can shift into that because it is open source anyway. You don't need that negative energy. It's tehre but no longer what i prefer.

It's choosing between red and green or blue. It's a matter of preference. I can clean that thing out. You simply choose the energy you are in. Then the consciousness determines the energy synchronicity. You simply choose. I allow this. I choose what i prefer. No matter what's happening on the outside, i choose what i prefer. I don't have to join the outside occurence. I have choice.