i have job interview this afternoon. I applied yesterday and was scheduled today. That was fast i suppose.
What now. It's tech support. I have more than enough of that. You know what the questions are. Focus on building brands. Ok. I got that solid. What else. Everything needs to be based on that. It's not the training but that everything you do is connected to the big picture. Why is that a utern there. This be my day's walk.
I can go home afterwards, or choose to be hang out with wife and kids. Them going shopping. We gets home after around six or nine. I dont know. I may have to bring replace clothes for that. You know the drill. I've done some research but i can work with what i got. I can do remote login to troubleshoot.
I think i have enough on there. It's going to be software support. It's custom but maybe ticket things then transfer over. I got that part. Why is it fast paced. It's 20km to preston. I can bike that. It's rotating roster, might finish as late as seven. I dont mind that. Not sure if there is weekend work.
What comes next? I'm not sure. But i can swing this. While doing this i can do bug bounties. Grow my capital from there. I have time. No need to go there but this works for no. I can work with linux and windows. Ok. Can i talk about it? I dont know what the terms are and cant swing that unless i'm in front of the computer.
It's more research and recon then doing a lot of google. Need to cut my nails. I have this then see how that goes. I can bring that jacket, less the jumper i dont need those right now. I think that be good enough. I dont have a tie, might get one going out. But i prefer a jacket. Let's see if i can find one. But if lose weight, it's irrelevant that way.
The 20km ride be good training. I can make that swing, save up on transport fare and get me another bike. I can swing that. This be enough skills and mostly offshore people can do that work. The thing is, some will outsource so you are always on the lookout. Trust the timing on this one. It's like looking for work, but i was simply doing that instead.
You know the drill. Get the resources down pat then expand from there. Simply do this. Mousclicks cant wont affect insert mode. I think. I can test that. It's always testing t ofind solution. That's what i do. I can have those. Which one was difficult. Talk about the time that happened. Not just say restart, but i'll be running some tests.
Always say i'm doing something for you, then ask for a restart to see feedback. That works but it is perception. Always build brands. It's always easy to go there ubt you know get the drill. How to shift this one out. I'm not really sure. Trust the timing on this one. You got this.
Was that much farther? I dont know. But it is to a different path. I can swing this one. I write so i am doing this more. I can fold this one out see what happens. I have more than enough in there. Or i can do something else. Why go there. That thins things out. I think they are getting ready to go.
I believe so too. I have this and i can wear different shoes. I walked two km. I dont think that one be possible that way. But you get how this works. Let's get this sorted see how it goes from here. I have iem's. I can work with that. Do you want to go there. It's friday.
I see what you mean. Then get this sorted see ho it goes. Use up the energy. That's what i do much most of the time. What comes next. Not really sure. But i did find the information i needed. Get this sorted see how it goes. What comes next. Talk about working from the backend. I'm going to mess up the terms, see how it goes.
What comes next. Not really sure. I am working on this one right now. What comes next. I dont know. It's always shifting this way. It's this and that. You have this sorted. I think i need to change that one out. Ok. But you see where this is headed. Sounds like a vacuum cleaner.
The ram spikes for no apparent reason. It's like scan or something. Get this one sorted then have the whole weekend running on that. I saw the process. Can i check on that. Was it a recent upload. Why is that process even running? What's it for? What does it do. I dont know.
But you work with tools all the time. There is google and all that. If i'm talking to people, it's going to be simialr to that i suppose. Looking into this. I have a few of those. Keep on top of that. I could have done that. What comes next. Do i initiate that or do they do so.
I think it's from their end. I write to us up energy. If i simply go in mind it goes around in circles. What comes next. Not really sure. This adds to the fasting. If they have dinner out then i can have keto by then. For now, do i need to switch phones. I dont know. I dont really need it there right now.
Then i can do something else. I leave at 1230 or so. I have plenty time this way. Or leave much earlier. I guess so. That has ten minutes to spare. Look it up again. I think you see where this one is going. It was created on that phone but shouldve syncd to other device. I'll look into it later.








