Pages

is an insight

this works ok. Stick with this. Slept well and quiet. I did not get to workout yesterday and i'm fine with that, nothing wrong there. I can go out later, or keep it at weekdays.




You only shift one percent and everything the river has changed. You never cross the same river twice. Let go of expectations, or at least be aware you have them. Then all these things are added unto you. Keep it simple. You got this. I dont have to go there. Just do this.

And that one percent you gonna love. It has shifted i dont have to go after that. You simply do this. Everyone has that. Even them they have it i dont have to go there and change things around. What i dont get is how we as culture tend to sit back like that.




It is so. No need to be like another. Then i let go. I simply write this. I have conky and this seems to run so much smoother now. I upgrade to higher kernel and it is ok. The 52 had some imaging screen tear issues. I guess it wasnt installed correctly. The lower kernel might not have been ideal for new hardware.

Cut nails later it is six degrees outside and i'm ok warm in here. No flies. What happened there. Maybe too much of that. Need to carpet this to kill the echo improve the sound thing in the house. The room has carpet so less echo in here but still have it much. You get the point.




I write. Then i have coffee. She is going to church. She went to bed much later than i did. I am here and now. I get started but i get much a lot done during the week. Weekends can be different but still related because me. You see that anyway. It has shifted.

What comes next. I see the point there. Everyone has it i guess. You know what this means there. What comes next. You get in line. You see how it goes. Finish up. You only need aware of one percent. When that then you have shifted. No need to go overboard. Trust synchronicity on this.




This has always been here for me. She goes to church this morning. I can go out for a walk. Will it rain later? Then go much earlier. Start with the program. I think she makes lunch. We have that then. Weekdays stick with the program. I cut me nails. Is he doing vacuum later.

Then i dont have to push things around. It is the awareness that you create. What gives there. How do you get that sorted. You simply make those as you go. Then people take on that as well. It is the path. See how it goes. It is fun to go do that. Let's get going then.




How come you stopped having fun? It's too cold. Then i can change things around. Look forward to having fun with that. This is the point. I can get me one, but i am better off building that down payment. Let's get right to it then. Why not use the imagination? Aha. That is an insight.

This is going slow, but you are different anyway. There's a brand for that and it's not relevant on me now. I have coffee after this. She's going otu anyway to church. We can have count to ten later after lunch during nap. But it is not the rat race. There was an investment book i read.




Get going with it. See what it is in amazon. Ok. But you see hte practical application on this one. You dont have to follow that path. Yours is unique and only you can fulfill that path. Doing coffee after this. Is there anything different about this. Use the weekends to balance things.

I get what you mean. Spend time in there and you create jobs that way. I can help out with this. Alternate. Do one am, the other pm. And you are done. That gets you farther and get quality time to it. Now get going. It's all in you anyway.




I dont have to change much around in here because you already have it in. What comes next. Finish up and see how things go. I had that insight in there. Where is this place. Do you have them here. How to see. Ride bike get close to metal. Scrape to metal on the bug sounded good. I guess this be the vehicle then.

Yes. You zoom out and trust the synchronicity on everything. His wife is going to give birth soon. He stuck with that and had much in life. I am happy. It was not a lesson but experience more like it. I hope he was happy and able to let go. It was a fun experience that way. Then so it is.




Everyone has it. I did not turn my back. I didnt have it in me. You get the point. Let's get going in here. Trust the timing. He is in a much better place now. I had resources the next time albeit short it was more than enough. Now i get back to regular programming because things are different already. I get coffee next.

Finish then make coffee then get on with the day. I write much. This makes it look busy? It's not really a journal but morning pages. I dont have much there because that is not a priority. How then do you expand on this. Network. Build up that well. All is well.