Pages

fret about it

do i have time to write? Usually i did. I went to bed at one and slept right through to getting up after eight.

I would rather have that shcedule. I did take a walk but went to grocery. How do i take a nap this way if i ride my bike after work? It'll come around. If the ideal is the jayme lifestyle, how do you go there. 

You create a portfolio for it. Is it the email? Or is it something else. I think it is something else altogether. Can i build something up with email or would you rather do landing pages. If so how will you use long copy to convert in landing. You do somtehing like that an advert. It is long form and has images on it.

You dont do the sass way copy because it lacks connection. It doesnt work that way. It has to be raw information with plenty as people are looking to get there. You only target the twenty percent rather than everyone else because these long tails are the ones who are interested. You are not trying to generate interest.

How do you build in that direction then. This thing needs a good wipe. I can do something there later. This may not be much but i'd be quiet for now. Finish up the work then move on to the next one. I think we have training this time. It's the whiners that got the boot.

They wouldnt want to explore enough and in the process, learn how to use it. This way they sit and wait and then they dont have the i forgot the word for it, sikap to get it done. What happened there. Does it reflect on who they are. What if this went on and disconnect. It's not disconnected, but a redirect. I can send applications to local agencies and tell them there is this.

Are they the ones that i am after anyway. What if it were somtehing else. I have this crm working on chrome. Is this better. At times it gets slow as they say but i have one less open so this is good for me. It's more resources in the backend. I am moving forward and on with this. How can it detect something on there. 

I am not sure, but i have plenty on there working for me. This will not last long. Once the thirds get back in line, then the energy will shift again. At least i have this working for me. Let's get this sorted in this direction. What comes next. I be finishing these.

It's going to eb a photo-finish and i can pick up from there. She takes care of that end as i dont want to force things to happen. If it were me, i'd put morepositive perspective into it try new things out and at the same time not limit on the consequences. But that's me. There be other ways.

This is what works for her. I have ten minutes. Will this finish up. I needs to do more writing. The has to is the clue for you. I dont have to. Just do this then. Can i finish up this way. I think so. Keep to writing. I dont have to finish anyway but you have all this in place. Simply do something on the night end then expand in that direction.

What comes next. It is part of mvc. I have that can make that work and it can go this way or that. You get how all this is connected. Do you need to do all that css. Get it over and done with then. Ok. Let's get that sorted. If i really had to, i can look it up and make it work. But it is connected this way. I dont have to learn these things.

How come the battery drains that way. I am not sure. At least this thing is working. Got that sorted. What comes next. You get that and they cut on the excess. I think that was half across teh board. When did it happen. How come they got that sorted immediately. I am not sure. I think they were cutting corners. 

That's not the way to go and this thing suddenly got real and am almost there. I am able to finish these then. You simply move on to the next one. You trust the timing and knowthat everything here is connected. What comes next. Finish these and then post. You have more than enough in there. When is the invite coming. 

It's in tehre. I may have to do a search on this one. I think it is across the board or somtehing else. But it is there and you have two in the board. Trust that you are connected and it will come as manifest experience. It is always expanding in every direction. Why fret about it. Cant help it when you are not in the light.

Put awareness in the mix and all these things shall be added unto you. If you sits there then is it an interesting part of the journey. You get that sorted because you are doing something on there that is part of who you are. You explore and then you show by example. This is how it's done and you dont have to force it.

You simply become here and now and the echo makes sure that it gets sorted out for you. Should i tune in to that channel instead. You can. You have that choice. Finish up and move on. How come he was in that chat back again. He was a nice guy. Itwould have been great if he stayed on.

He will find relevance with the connection and awareness. If not, then he will find it elsewhere. If you allow then all things fall into place. You dont have to go there. Simply be in this perspective pea and you resonate. Is it anything else. Is that how you resonate? We shall see.