i switched accounts, have a username that works, is more aligned. I did not check what the result was. It seems there were four mistaskes so that's ten percent.
It dont matter. I think i did ok with it. I was sure there was one error in there but yes, i was sure of it. Why did i not change it then. Context. The context i was on gave me the answer i thought was correct. So the awareness there is that the context was not clear.
Anyway, it's behind me now. I dont get why there is a need for a number now, but this is where i am. Anyone else can use a different symbol so we'll see how it goes. For now, i writes. I will write something about direct mail, then email, then i'll delete the old one? Not entirely delete but use it for something else later on.
Ok. For now, leave this be. Will i be able to walk. I think the weather improves later on but we'll see. It is cold at this time. It is a saturday. Monday comes along and payday is a week away after that. I can swing this over. I want to test my new connection, otherwise it's all good anyway. What comes next. Only do this.
Finish writing. You'll know what to do next. Takes regular breaks. This is where you are anyway. I think it goes this way or that. I can make that video follow up. The thing is, i create one to build the list while i do this. It comes around eventually. It is connected to all that is. I need me some socks. How come it's not available here.
It took a while to get here. You'll find what you need when you go out more often. For now, it's only this anyway. People are still paranoid about it. I guess so. Then you can do other things with this. That is the password? It is different. Still it is this. What is that. You follow up build to habit. Am i. I think so. I'm still here anyway. What do you make out of this. Finish up. Then youcan start over tomorrow.
It's not going anywhere anyway for now. Do you test for that. It is related. You get this sorted and done anyway. I can take another nap. I took a long one. I do this. It gets old quickly. It's not raining. There seems to be clearing on that side. I can step outside after this.
I've gained weight since. It's time to dial it back. I'll get that one and then move on to the next. But that's ten nine days from now. So be it. Leave it so as such. Then you'll find alignment. You can have alignment now. Aha. I see awareness. Welcome back. This is me here and now. It doesnt have to be that way. We could have but it's different anyway.
Did she go out for a run. I think so. That's when i broke fast. I can do another one, but there's not much around here. Can i go see a series. On what? There's not much new anyway. I can find alignment elsewhere. For now finish writing. I needs to transfer that one. Wife listens to her broadway thing. I dont align with that but the awareness is there.
I can tune in to my music then. Should i go there. Take it as far as it will go. Once you get there, do something else. For now, it's only this. Then you see fit you write about it. I am halfway through and beyond. Can i go see a movie. I feel like taking a nap. That is a valid way to spend the afternoon. I can sleep early later.
Or not. I can read a book. Is that experience. What is the missing part in the equation. You aligned this way and that. I needs to get me a chicken for next week's meal. Did she get me some brisket? I am not sure. But this is where i am. He took the chips and the bread.
Oh well. I can get some next time. For now it's only this then. He did not like the pizza and i held out onto clarity. And now i have reflection. I could have gone that way but it is not did not feel relevant for me. It wasn't complete in that way. And it's not fortunate. This is knowing. Was it lucky. It was unexpected.
Then it has served me well. Not being arrogant there but it was knowing that if when i started kept to this path you will get feedback and reflection. That's the knowing part. The unexpected was that i did not think it will be that ealy. And it was all in alignment and it was great. I can go to that bike shop.
I'm not buying just yet. I'm getting me that lekker bike. Ok. Let's see how it goes. This is an iteration and i like how it feels. Then i can expand much later on. I be helping the wife with the experses on here. It's what the gigs are for. I creat these things. Then we see how things go from there.
What am i doing research for. Where is the demand. I dont know. How to why should i do direct mail campaign. That's one. Do a search for other metrics. I can talk about it. Or not. See what you get on the other side. For now, you see how this is all connected. Finish up and get on with your day.
This too is connected for me. Or not. I have much to do for this side gig the business. Do i register this business. I have the phone line on abn. I think there was a campaign for that. The owner now thinks that it's all farce. But then again, the campaign was a dud.
I did not understand what it was for. How come it took a long way round. It's all connected. Yo ugot things picked up along the way. Now you are better suited for the present. You are a better person because of the long way round. And this is where i am. Let's see how it goes from here. Trust the timing. You know why you are here.








