Pages

you found the

i can make that shutdown total. This way it goes much farther? You think that'll help? It will last longer, will it.




I'm changing my habit. I wake up, write, coffee then poop. What if you had to go out. It's still the same. The writing takes center stage now. This gets into this and i spend less time in there reading. The coffee and water gets the peristalsis going and prepped up.

I woke up around five this time. Son was walking around and making his breakfast. He's independent that way. It's not necessarily bad. It's simply a process that he's going through. Let it be so. The yoga helped a lot yesterday. What caused that. I slouch a lot. This time i do four days omad keto. Wife goes to market lunch time.




I think we do grocery tomorrow. I'll be ok this time. Was it that. It can be something else. I can get busy anyway. It's cold. That could be something and i dont get to ride out more anyway. Is it three x writing. I'll put one in later today rather than just that. At least i have notes in here. When they get that sorted then we in.

Or something else. I have chrome on there so it's all good. Can i get chromium instead? The open source feels better. Let's look into it. Do people really work something out with that. It's much faster here this way. This one is light. What comes next. It's simply an outside reflection. It's all energy. It doesnt have to be bad or good unless you give meaning to it.




And that's where creation comes in. You make decide what the filter mold is. Creation fills in the gaps and makes it manifest? It manifests through you. Because you are that creation. You are one aspect of creation. There are billions. Then it is of this planet. And there be others in the hole universe. How can local mind even grasp that idea when it's only seen this much.

And how come the story had to end in there. Why not bring them back. Because the difference in frequency is going to mess things up. You see how people react to big foot. They are terrified they run for their lives. It's the same thing. If they landed, i might feel fear in it's most primal form and yet they mean no harm.




How do you move into that. You do so in your dream form. Then you can adjsut to it. Why then. Hwhat's the key to change shift into that frequency. Turn off local mind. This way you the mind can be open to the frequency change and can adjust to it. So it's not going to be in local form then. But how do you shift ito that. Be lucid. You lucid realise its all dream and you experience.

It changed. I lost track of that one. Because you now have one and it's this that moves through all of the energy universe. That is the holy spirit mentioned in the bible. That is what the holy trinity is. Now you have it. This is wwhat all this is about. Let's get moving forward. It's all here for you anyway.




You dont have to preach about it. You found the treasure in the field. Now you focus everything you have this is the connection. This is what's missing. Now you understand. There was nothing cryptic about it. All this works together. And that was what hey have been preaching all along. You were too focused on the story.

And it goes beyond all that. Why then should we limit the others. There never was any sin at all. Why not give that story. I dont know what the story or intention is. This is a nice garden. I can expand with this energy here. Or not. It changes all the time. What comes next. Simply this. I go to toilet afterwards.




Or i can have coffee then see how things go. Let's do that. Them be not going to work soon. If it starts at nine then i can find other things to do. It's may. We be headed in that direction. I can change things. And that's power. You have this. The universe creation fills the gap. It's not that then. You are the driving something. I lost it there. It is the guide that brings it all together. Hence there is no god deciding for you.

You decide for yourself. You choose. The spirit is the template. God simply fills the form. That's all there is to it. This simplifies everything and explains everything without tainting religion. But when you talk about a god there is much religion in it. Use energy.




Then the sory is different. You have local awareness, energy and spirit template. What's a different word for spirit. It matches and it's all one. Why did they not explain it that way. I had to go through all that and now you see. It works out this way. This is part of the exploration.

They changed it that way so you see the analytics. What if you worked things out differently. Can you make plugins for that. It's an arms race. I am not going to go for that. But you get how all this connects back to you. Why not write up an ad medium. That's what newspapers are this time.




Is it the quality of the content. You can switch things around. This is the first cofee. I can do another set. The spelling is that and you still understand what it is. I move on with this. Why the two letters. It confuses things and it can be tonal. I dont have to go there.

It's like the outsider kid who felt left out and that was a palindrome of sorts. It gets old that way. What is that noise. I think it comes from outside. I have me my coffee. She just sits there. Why not read a book. I dont know. I dont live that way. I move on from here. She turns into that sits there all day. She has that anyway. That be truth.