Pages

that is one

waiting for training to start, work from home. Things are so different these days.




It's a preview, get your psyche ready for more changes coming. I like this terminal better but it was made in python. Can you make something that's similar? You have more in there that's far better doesnt mean you can't play. But it's best to be big fish in small pond. Besides, i like enjoy that connection when it kicks in.

So i'm waiting for this to get set up. I am looking to change my sim card again. I'll go for another shot. I think i did that wrong incorrect. Good thing there was zero load in it. Can i do something in the shop. I think so. They should have a tool in there that will work. Or something else. It's a kiosk.




I was there once. I realised learned something in the experience so yes, things are different because i got something from the experience. And it's great that i have a playlist this way. I used to enjoy listening to music when i was a kid. What's so revolting about this. I am moving forward in this environment. That thing transfer number did not work.

Besides, it was time to move on, let it sit here get things sorted anyway. I moved there because i trust my synchronicity. Someone else took that spot and it wasn't mine anyway. But there was user there and i think that was someone else in there anyway. Did they not get the copywriter they needed.




I'm not sure. The ad is gone but they were on the hunt for some weeks. It's moved on now. That one is too low. How do i resonate with this one. Not really sure, but let's extend this as far as it will go. You can create these things and that one was a slacker. Can we do something on in there that i can do otherwise.

This one has balance still. Sound level needs adjusting and this one be ok. The rest, like most is in the background and hasn't resonated with me since. Should i put it back into that setup again. I suppose so. I dont have to concentrate on that but otherwise, you get what this is about. How'd that happen? Trauma.

Hasn't shifted into preferred energy, felt so disconnected. I get that in the dark cave and gets crazy but it's in the past. I got something out of it, even if it were more awareness. And that's already much if you asked me. I liked those tracker stories. Is that something i can work with. You can do a search for these. But how do you pick up on the skills.




You know how to resonate with that. Let's get going. The tablet is charging. Leave it at that. And when i'm outside i get that part and you see where it's at. What comes next. You build up into this. Have i wasted time. It feels like it but that is one perspective. I gave it a lot and my all. Still i learned something from the experience.

Keep this idea front and center. It can go this way or that but is that the state of being that you prefer. If not, then find one that resonates works for you. You always have choice. There's a lot and so much in here and there and we start at nine and the room's still closed. I guess people are getting ready.




You can write create a script for this one. I can learn that but there's much for me on here. I got something out of that experience. This is much enough for me to move forward expand accelerate. What's another word for that. I like this track. It's a cheap production though.

What if they made better track on this. Do i head out later. Not really no need. Plenty food in here and i can make pizza dough tonight. Wife be changing her schedule again. She gets disconnected at times and i can choose this or that. What comes next. It's far best to be in there and you can go in there anyway.




So you have a choice. Maybe there was so much that when you choose to log in to that, you never click out of it. And you it's all valid all the same. You get something out of it. She didnt like the series. I move on now. It seems shallow and it was ok. It connected. It looks shallow though.

Let's see what they make out of it. Episode ones are usually great and make great leverage into it. Can i see different in this equation. Finish up and get that connected. What is all this rapper. It's the way the track was made. They sing into that and that be their env. That is connection. How is that.




It's the control they want. But it gets to this and then you get into groovy. There was a lang based on that. I forgot. I could have stuck with that. But now you know. Now you see. How else can we get into this. Where and how can you find something different. They say it works.

I can restart that gig. How then. You can create a sales page and write about it. Or not. At least i have something in the bag. Expand on this see how things go. You have much in place and it supplements. This is connected. You get to make explorations and it is a processing gig.

If i can process like ten, should it not be easier without the human touch. They can create something in there that automates exverything. I guess it needs to be seen. Ai is not at that level just yet. What are my options here. I can look int othat as well. I can go there see what is on that side. Check it out then.