Pages

stick to it

that one lost steam quickly. What was the reason for it. To grow channel. Ok. I guess it's normal that you are not much of a talker but you can create a great script. Work on that. Expand on this.




I'll give it another go, but from a different perspective. For now, i got something out of it. Now i write. I am past into this and i can start, but i head outside for a walk after my nap. Do i take tea. Yes. Its part of the habit. After which i get on with my day.

Write much then. Is it narrowed down. How do you get it right? There's a difference. You see what's happening. It doesnt have to be original or unique but it needs to be spot on. How do you get that? Sell it well. Be a relevant solution that works for them. How else can you do this. It takes a number of that.




Write script then. I can do that. I can add the notes there's a fly in my room. He's been here several days. I think it knows the fly outside my window. Is there a connection there. Leave the door open so it can go out. I take a nap shortly, then i go out to...she's making lunch.

What now. This is messed up. What can i do about this. Not sure. Finish up see how it goes for you. This is within my circle. I can change this. Maybe i can skip that and go for lunch much later after my walk. She's not making food later anyway. I can go for a walk then. What are my options here. I can extend. I'll sit there with them then see how it goes.




But he's had noodles. He's not hungry but she is. How can i make it different. Not sure, but just do this get to the other side. Do i need to rewrite sometihng. Can i let go of this for now. Finish. That's what you do. Get this one sorted then work on that one. It doesnt have to be perfect. I can build on that. I'm trying to make it perfect and that's nice. Where is that going. I dont go there anymore.

It's been a long time since. Things are different now. It's so different i dont think i know what i'm doing here. Leave it be if you dont know. It's best that you be open instead. He has an ok book plus this one here is an ok book. Together, they are great. That's how it's connected for you. I'll look into that but for now, i use different a few words often.




Some more often than others. That was too much on the play side, let's get to work polish. It's easier to write copy then. You can come back to edit much later. But i'll get this sorted next. You need a script. Write one yourself. I can probably just create something else. No voice-overs.

That was the original plan. Do a screencast then figure out the voice-overs later if you will use one or not. At least you have it in place. It's easy to create them later. At least for now you see where this is headed. You can finish one side, then work on the other later on. No need to ___ on that now. You are nit-picking. That was the word. ---- is that a better way to blank?




I can use that. It's easier to see? It's the same thing. Them be gaps and you fill them up later. The important thing is that you keep going. Dont worry about that it stifles the connection. Got it. I am moving forward. This is why i write. If i have lunch then it's a full tank and there be issues later.

How do i sort this. Eat later. Stick to the plan. I get this sorted anyway. Is she using my skillet? I think so, hope so. Finish up and check later. It dont matter much anyway. If not you still wash that thing. It gives it a break and the hot oil guarantees it doesnt stick.




Finish writing then. Get on the rewrite and edit later. You see where this is headed. You have this going for you. Use the timer. See how the process is. I can easily do a script from there or pause the recording as it goes along. Or not. We'll see how it goes. I can turn off mic from there then add later on.

It's easier to do so later as i am doing this. Or not. But you see where this is going. Play the video as you record mic. That way you are seeing what is happening. It doesnt have to be professional as the raw video makes it look more authentic. You worked your awy through and i miss my rides.




I can come back to it soon. Right now, sit this one out as there is something here for you. Soon as you get that up and running, everything falls into place. But this is what's relevant for you today here and now. Should i get iem? I dont hhave one and it broke. I use it often anyway.

Then get one. It's part of your bag of tricks. You how do you evolve from this. Send them that. Improve on it you still have the copy scope brief for that. You can find templates online. Build on it see what you get out of it. Then sell to local agencies. Eventually, someone will have a problem client that needs help.




That's where you scale into leverage. Something like that. It's where you get handy in the craft. That did not soundright. Anyway, get on and finish up. One more line and i am continue on with my day. There's about ten minutes before she calls for a meal.

I am not having lunch. I'll break this fast at dinner time. I still have plenty of work to do. That one is job one after this then publish. I can easily add stuff to it later. There's so much to do. What is that fly still doing here. I dont know. Trust the timing. You'll know what to do.