Pages

know what to

that was an ok colorscheme. I'm conflicted about bikes. Maybe work with what i've got for now, then pick up from there.




I might replace that with an h-handlebar then maybe start a blog with a cam where i shoot my week then upload at the end of the week. So i'll be learning blender video editing. Ok. Shoot, edit, publish. That's the path for me then. What do i get out of this. I get to ride much again.

I used to love this. I can take the day off, sleep then do some more the rest of the week. Give it one year see how the channel works out and then i can see where this is headed. Or include that in my blog as how you do artists date, research and immersion. Then you have everything on there.




You gotta show what it's like and you connect with the viewer. There's always something interesting about it, but do you care about it much. I can look up other videos on this. I did like this one though.

Ok, i've added the track to playlist. This guy rides around all day. When does he have time to make videos? Basically he makes them all day, shoot i mean. At some point though he edits, then uploads them. Maybe when he gets to a city. At least he's got sponsors. Where do i add that into the equation?




Do one hour. I love this voice. I used to enjoy this music specially on weekends where we have happening times and it's fine. Those were grand times. You still have the energy. Go for it. You are right. There dont have to be conditions. I can be in the state of being that i prefer. He's got a partner, and a kid. No wonder he's out all day. Different vido?

These guys ride for the bike. It dont have to be expensive though and it looks like fun. Not kids, but dogs they have them in there. They can ride that or kept in the trail-back thing. That looks fun and awesome though. What if they get tired. How do you make edits to it. It's something i can do though.




Let's look into this. It doesnt have to be fancy because you are already out anyway. It's time i moved on. You can never have it back but you have the memories. I'll stick with that. The energy is there and it connects. Sos be it. What bike is that. I can't see the brand but they carry a lot of junk in there.

Can you do with less? What about weekends? I can do long rides on my days off. Even if i were in that late zone. The dogs have shades. I wonder how they feel about it. They are cared for much. Them be bros. I love this song. It's an oldie but it still resonates with me much. Those were the times. I miss my bros. I can ride nz again.




It'll come around. Trust the timing. You'll know what to do here. There are separate teams on there. I think he goes through, comes back shoots a video then moves on. I can do something similar. I love these tracks songs. They bring me back. Too much what do you call that. It's how you respond to it but it's a different ball game now.

How do you share that with them. Tell stories. Its coming around to that. Let's get this sorted this time. He is much bigger than me and he rides a much bigger bike than i am. What is that hous about. It's junk you can live without that's for sure. I moveon but it's the ride that's interesting. Why even go there.




Is that taking a risk. That is some easy gearing on the granny gear. I guess we can go for that brand. I can go check out this one brand, and if when it wears out, i can swap it out. It is a learning experience and i'd be moving forward with it anyway. Is there anything wrong with it. If you takes care of it then it lasts long.

The ones i had was pretty ok and it was on the low end of the brand. We'll see. I've seen a kona. The issue with that is the handlebars. I'll have to swap that out. I'll go check out priority are flat bars. I can have this adventure here and i used to ride that way. I go home then if nothing's good at home i go out for an easy ride around there.




It was great. I had fun. Why did i change that. I guess i got bored with it. Then it's time to move on and i did get to this point. What comes next. I'm not really sure. It is this here and now. What comes next. I am not really sure. She looked pretty hot, but i'm not sure i want to go there. It looked kinda shallow.

Why would you ride in that condition. He'd ride then shoot a video then come back continue. That's a lot of work and he circles back on there. But you can take a shot and he takes a break. Those views. That's the reason you ride out there. I really needs to get me a camera then. Let's get going. I've been putting it off a while.




It's still here so i move on with this. Those are great views. Why would you go there anyway. That was his decision to go there. I hope he is ok. It's a long ride there. Do i want this here. It's time i'm not crazy about. Easy rides like that then you comes back. It's the tour de france route. But it's ok. It's time that got into dark.

I'll swap that one out delete then move on to the next. It's sounding ok though but move on to the next. Who care for sheep like that. The family that lives in there. People live in that environment. If there's source of water, people can survive in there. Then others venture into it and what comes out the other side.