Pages

you get paid

bluez working again. I dont know why that is, but this happens once in a blue moon. I dont think i need to reinstall.




How do you make this permanent. Wife is out running. I be get paid in a week or so. I'll cover that. It's for self-esteem i am building. How come it wasnt changed. I guess it is ok. It is a series of short words. I slept late last night. Was it the tv. It could be. I wasnt there before. Plus had carbs.

Today is different shifting back to omad dinner. Wife prefers it that way. I am fasted in the morning anyway why not extend this trough. I get tea mid-day like i used to, have workouts throughout the day. This be fine. Why you be in a hurry? Plus there is compare sessions.




Awareness into it injection so it's all good now. I have choice. That comes naturally so it is an abundance of choice. It's all the same then? It is, but on a differetn level. It's always on a different level, isnt it. Then you all good. I dont have to go there. What comes next.

Tuesday. A friend's day is coming up. How come it changed. I connected on in there and i think it was good. I could have talked more about that, but it's always changing. I can will come back for a visit but it is going to be different somewhat. What can i do here that's different.




I'm not really sure. Only do this. The house was a mess. How can you live in that. It's just property. I sold my share so they have more skin in the game as they say. This way they can decide to improve on their side if they want to, or not. It's up to them. But with half, they can go vertical.

Things are always changing here. Htey moved on there at some point and i was busy with a lot of things. When all was done, it was time to go. I guess that was why she was asking when we move back. I just connected. That was nice. Is it going to happen. That felt like it. I have awareness into it. I dont direct this but there is the servo-mechanism working.




And so i pea into it. Grounds everything with action. This is my path here. You see the confidence in that. It's what he does all day. It was just mastery. It was time to cook. How is that a different story. Can you go into that and deliver. Which one will you go to? That one is a lab. He's the mad scientist but the lady won because the food was human.

It was big serving, brings you into memory and fun. The other was highly technical. You see the lesson there. Now you expand into this. What comes next. Let's do that screencast. Now you see how much attention goes into it. Its a full-time job so now this is busy time. I can go do that as well.




He's having his breakfast and he goes to school tomorrow. It's all online so it's like he is home-schooled anyway. You can hypen but it works out and is easier to read. That's what you want in there. The persuasion comes in with that. How do you generate all these things. It is the noob that man the area.

Am i in that situation. You get paid anyway so it's paid work. I have been doing this for quite a while now. You have it in there it's just that they dont get how these things work. And i am a good salesman. I can create my own funnel this way close the relevants. Not spend time on tire-kickers. The reason it did not work for me is to find my way through.




Now that i have this, i can close as many that goes through the funnel. This is why it's here. Can i make this as a service then. Why should it not be that way. Lead gen is what makes it work. How will you find all this. Through this method. But that caters to that. It's not my market.

Cater to something else. How do you get into their view. You put a lot of things into it. The channel is hitting...wife is back from run. I can use four dots but it depends on what you write. On social it be good. It needs to register and if when it gets auto-correction, it compresses everything. I missed out on that lesson last night.




I move on from here. I finish up and do that. It is coming around anyway. Can you make one yourself? I think so. It's in the way? Not really. I spend plenty time scrolling so i can do without that. Plenty resources but you will bring that to you. What comes next. How come i did not get that much. Because they were here all along.

Eventually it all peters out. The curve flattens and it's this and that. I have coffee and tea throughout the day from here. I have three to four sessions of that. The tea is after yoga then i take a nap. I can cut the walk earlier but i dont have listens on that side. How do you fix that.




Not sure but trust the timing on this. Plenty people walk at that time. Is she going to work out or get into work. Let's see. If she offers to make coffee then it's straight to work. It is a work week and we are done with easter. Things are different and yet all the same.

How do you change these things. I'm not sure i need to. It's working as is. Leave it then you can come change things if it fails to work again. For now, i move on and forward with this. What comes next. Get paid transfers then i move on to the next one. I got up later than usual. It's because i went to bed late. I was sleepy was i not.