Pages

with the clarity

it felt shallow, but there was a dream so i slept well. I changed me password this time. The other was too long, not resonating.




Reading is such a part of writing. I used to read a lot but now i still do. The book was changed to the internet and now it's digital somehow. I have tons on the library to get through. And i have much in place. I edit swipe files make it resonate with my ideas.

The phone is charging. It's quiet in that room. I am more positive this way. I needs to look into it and change that. But first i finish these. Then i move on. That is the habit. It's an active listening and choice on the habit it's not quite there yet. These be a taste you can choose. That too was a nice story to it. Why the visuals?




It has an effect because it's part of the trigger. I can look that up again, or not. But it's all play this way. That one aims to be like that but it's not me. It is a target audience and it was pointed out to me. Now you see how it goes then. How do you clean things up there. It's more secure.

Others want an arms race and you get lost in that. I would rather write about it focus on capturing and writing down the ideas that flow through. That in itself is a lot. I can question have them do an ama. You see how fake it is but you are drawn to it. You know how these things work. Get right into it.




You can find them on the internet. There's an army of that. But you resonate well. Soon as you get on that side. Is there a swipe file on that. I'm not sure but i'm always pruning mine. The ones that dont resonate goes out and i have another and use it most of the time. It's on both sides.

This day is unique. Let's see how it goes. It's starting to show signs of quieting down. That's how much they have and it is the secondary. You resonate and the details go with that. What if things can be different. Simply keep to that equation and you have much in place.




Bot shows it's at the bottom. I have much to do here and reading is one of them. You gain insights here and there and i needs a checklist on that. How do you amplify dramatise that into words. You will know when you cross that bridge. Otherwise it is too irrelevant right now. Let's get moving. You been there done that.

Is this failure? It's one perspective. It is this and that. He has a bigger table because noise. I have less but that wanting is in the way. You know that if you put in time into it, plus plenty awareness you are able to manifest this experience. I've seen it before. That's what separates you from the rest. That be nice. If then it's possible.




Let's get cracking. This clears up with the clarity. I like this word much. What comes next. You see where this is going. Let's get into it. Do you needs to get there. Not sure what that means but it's in me anyway. It can and does change with the tide. That's what all this is about. Let's get cracking on this. What comes next. Sharpen the blade.

Then you be ready when the sun comes out. It's not about being ready but being clear about these things. I'm not having coffee because that one gives me headaches. I would rather do something else. The sweetener be no good. I can work without it. At least this gets me int o shine. You been there it doesnt work. It's not going to escalate expand from there.




Amplify is one sided. You want prefer this moving in all directions so you are accelerating in all ways. This is what resonates with you. Then i go this way or that. It is the sign of clarity when it is shining right on through. I see where this is going then. It's the youth wasted on the young thing again.

But now the energy frequency has shifted. I can restart and resonate. This is what's here all the time. It's the timeline. That shows how much has changed and records things for you. So that one is now a blog all there is to it. Let's get into this see how things go.




Should i run a commentary on that. Things change all the time. He made something there but now things are different. It's the flash of inspiration that makes it so. It is not even a review. It was one in there and you make things different. See how it goes from here. How is that outside of the radar. Because it's not relevant.

Then you go to what's relevant? You have choice. You can choose to go here or not but you see the difference. That is signal feedback to where you are headed. Things are always changing. This and that. You know what this is about. She is patient with you. It's time i reward that. Let's do this now. How soon. Just for the day.




I do this every day just here now. No need to extend much. I been here before and i see the response in every way. But wen i restart it reverts back. Go check that again. I writes much and think much and read also everyday.

That's what makes it different. You dont have to go there because you are always selling into it. You have this and can push it every which way. This one is what's relevant for me. You have repeats that's what resonates. I did not make changes into that. You can give that instead. I'm not sure. I can create a channel out of it. Let's do that one instead.