Pages

later but this

at times i forget, but when reminded, i get something else in the process. I can finish that one.




There you go, it's now updating. Not as big as previous update so these are the ones dependent on the previous update i guess. It was still working last i checked but these be updates. Maybe some bug fixes on the update. Not everyone will be above average. Look at that chart.

It's what why it was there. It's connected to what you are doing. Did it rain much? I think i heard rain drops early today. I slept late. How come this is dischraging when powered off. The battery is starting to go. So i can remove that this thing should still work. You make it lighter. I can do so.




I will look into that but not now. You are using it still. Look under to remove screws. That was hot. Maybe we need roommates on here to make it colorful. I did not was not aware this system was using numpy on python2. Which one is it and how do i check. Look through the logs. I removed the scrollbar on gui. I never use them anyway.

You can mouse-over and simply scroll through. That will activate the window. I remember adding these to the garden. You can check up on that or do something else. You have it connected. If this goes on somethings gain momentum for you. Let's get going there. In three months time something big happens. This gig gives you time to explore the frequency.




Then i dont have to go there. Find hwat is relevant? Riding the bike goes into that equation. What comes next. I need earphones? Not really. It's just there when you need it. If not, do something else. You will see it there. If i go there i can do something else and it connects to that. I can do different walk.

Ok. Let's go explore things up. It's aligned this way and you are doing something about it. I write about it. It's cloudy and looked like it rained earlier. I dont have to make spelling right and some dudes they input because they did not line up their thoughts as much. Or maybe it did not come out on the paper translated well.




I think so. Why is that dude not even bother to input how to ask for feedback better. I can make that post. Others might input something but how do you do that. I may have to reorganize that to update like a list. Do so. Let's post that later. Updates be done so after posting i can go there.

It's on auto-pilot everyday. There be kids they dont care as much. But this is part of the equation. You matured faster after father passed. I did. I did get lost or explored the unknown with negs. But those were part of my process. I learned much from those. And now i expand accelerate based on that experience.




Let's explore these. I get there sooner on bike. Maybe they need that or not. But i can make something out of it myself. And you can go there. Or not. It's all up to you. Am i cramped up in here because of fear. Not really am broke already so maybe it's that. I can choose. What comes next. You can visit that. It's like a dojo in there. Or something else.

You get what these things be about. I can unplug later but this is what you writes about a lot. If they explored the research they can find alignment and that's what the copy is about. They throw somethin together and ask for feedback and it takes longer for us to critique because we look into these things.




I guess that's why not a lot in there do feedbacks anymore. Is it selfish? There's a lot to go through. If it seems hacked together without much effort, then people ignore that. The flag could be im a noob i put this together an hour ago, took me half hour because slow type practice set.

I dont have to go there. Where will you find talent. They go in there anyway. Or not. But these are the ones asking for feedback then. Simply move on and forward with this. See what bites then you expand on focus that see what you get. I am editing. You see what you have on your awareness. Now seen, i can choose. I go this way or that.




But it's always about them. That's what differentiates things. You have that both ways. I can change into this or that. But she's working. I did not notice her get up. I was up late had to go bathroom then couldnt sleep lay on my tummy. Was i raised to sleep that way.

Could be. But it's aware into the light now. I can choose otherwise or differently. This is where it's headed. I can stick to this hunger today and spend time out. Is there enough light on in there. The white light crumpled. I still have this other and it's been slow. But it has accelerated. It's gained momentum on the deep end.




It is like an ocean wave. So much momentum is not shown evident on the surface. But there is force in there. It happens on all levels. Go in that direction. You'll know what to do. Things be different on this side. You can choose or otherwise. You get how that is. Is that what's coming up next.

I'd go for upper range. I'd go for outliers. How else do you use that. It's already in the processing. You will use that later. But this is how the equation is. I can write something out of it. There be other ways but i found the missing key. Is this what kingdoms are made of? I can expand into this. Let's do so. I did already. Now i simply resonate off that.