Pages

you can ask

i writes. Too much noise from that and it's starting to sound too familiar. It's still the same for me though. I think it's best i turn to the epub.




I have a new book but is this recharging still. I think it's done. Needs to unplug that. This is not aligned space. The sun is out. I go out to walk later. Wife not working today? She is connected. I have connection on here. It's right here and now.

Finish up writing. The communications be tight. You needs to create resonate align with your unique perspective. I can go there but this series is going to be in alignment for me. This be the focus of awareness in the coming months.




It's the quality of the connection resonance that's at work here. No need to create course. There is a much bigger market out there you are not seeing and it's already in your bag. They are doing much of it there and they do a good job. After i finish this then i have tim eto do that.

I resonate all the time. What can i do on here. This here pink noise is better. When you wake up to it the sound feels natural like it wasn't there but it is. You can loop into that, or do something else. They've changed that and people are disconnected still. I see that and i am using the feedback. This comes out in my writing.




How do you say you write. It's like coming out of the closet for me. Questions come out and i dont have to answer them. It's all here and now anyway. Why is there shame. Because not shame, but not connected aligned wth it now. You compare your self. Not fair for you or any one else.

Now i am aware i have choice. I choose to move on and forward. I can use that, or something else. But you get the point. I can tune in to that or something else. You see how it's connected. What's the unique perspective. You already have it. There you go. That's my headline. That is the gist of it.




Now i move on to write copy. It's mostly bc's. That's what all this is about. How do you resonate with that. Show them how. Give examples. Get people's feedback. This is shifting perspective. Then you pile up on the proof and examples and all that. What if they have none. Then you create examples based on what they think they can do.

It won't sound like it but you get where this is headed. Let's see how it goes and you can pick up from there. Am i going to get paid with this. I get it if you were tight on budget. I can write this off but i will can use a positive review. That adds up to my portfolio. It's still active in that way.




Are they better? Not they. There are individual talents you can work with. I will see how all this goes. I needs your account. Where can i pick up on this. I think you see where this is all headed. I have an agency and i need some writers. I can post it in there. Do i have to go through that or can we arrange something in here.

I think you see the point to all this. One thing for sure, you can ask. Then it goes on and around this way. Is that post allowed in there. Not sure just yet. Let's see how it goes. Can you create that thing. I'm not really sure. Let's see who is best in there and build up from that. What comes next.




It's all the same thing. You are in this and will see what comes out the other end. But it is all here and now. I go out for a walk. It's starting to get cold now. We passed the equinox and the time delay over the weekend. Now things be different. I wonder what happened on there. You see how it's related. Let's get going already.

One year on this and you ride a big wave. The bull market will come through and you see how it comes back. You sense the absence of it. Then you line up with all that is. I move on to the next one. Is there stats but they already know that. Build on how you are unique solution to their problem.




The key is not to sell to the bigger audience, but flag the 20% that resonates with you. Then you close a bigger 90% of that even 80% is profitable. That's the equation here. Then your response rate conversion rate goes up. The roas goes up as well. This is the point to it and you get how this works. It dont have to be well known in that regard.

You get how this is. It dont have to be fancy. Those that do then you resonate and you get your twenty percent. That's the number i work with then. It's what resonates for now. Let's explore this esergy see what opens up. It's always opening up to something. Wife be on her way soon, if not she stops by grocery. I can do so later.




It's a monday but it is altogether different. What can we do about this. You get connected and things are different all the time. They tend to listen up more but the support line is different. You have chat messaging for that. This is interesting times. You need to install windows for that.

It's what everyone else is using but you can find your way around this and through. This are interesting struts. It's a support system that you have for yourself. I take a break after posting these then move on to the next stop. What comes next. Get back into finishing those two gigs. You have plenty options here. You know get what you are doing.