The magic isnt there. How do you test that? I'm like this afternoons after the nap. How do you change that. Move it forward a bit. We have lunch anyway. Plus i wake up mornings and it's a zinger. Omad dinners doesnt give that. Then i have path on the side. It's to build that brand. Do you need a course to swing that.
Build the channel. Upload content. You dont have to go there that way but at least it's there for you. There's not much to change on that side. I have things in place. Stop comparing. Simply do the best here and now. You'll resonate. You have that already. Keep at it. You dont have to be known the world over. Just be here and now.

Does it scale that way. I dont know. But what if you can build on that. What if you have the voice for that anyway. See how it goes. This is unique for you. It's something you can pass to them and help out. Or not. But it is what makes sense for me right now. I would rather write about it then.
Does it have to be creative on here. Not really. I can go for a walk after this. Then i have this to expand on. I can create content that way. If that were the assignment, can you do something else in the meantime? I think so. I can write that do emails and all that, or not. Simply build what's relevant for you. What comes next.
Finish writing. I have this in place. Let's go there. Use the sony this time. It might not rain the clouds are too hig. It might bring showers, but idk. Just write about this. I've made changes on here. I be using that. Trust the timing. It dont have to be fancy. But use what resonates. They can't expand so they use those words and it's offensive to the reader. It turns them off.
It might sound cool but it is not. Maybe this is my perspective but still i wont go that way. What's up with this font. Maybe it's the way i see that part. Write finish. No coffee. I find i sleep better. I can go to bed at ten thirty. No extensions. Keep a tight ship. It'll pay-off here and now for me and not for anyone else. That's the point here.
Ok. What comes next. I segregated everything into this and that. The fiction side is ok. I learn much out of it, but i'm not sure. There's a disconnect somewhere. Only do this then. What is sober about it. You find that something is not in alignment and you fill that void with another energy.
It doesnt work that way. And you get how all this works. That's why the spring that side dried up. It wasnt relevant anymore. I still have it in there and the connection is different. I tend to listen more to synchronicity. I get my insights this way and also from naps. That becomes hte theme for the day. I can write about it and it expands more. I get it. I used to go there and now it's different.
I dont have to. I resonate and it's mine. I go out for a walk after i finish these. It's this and that. I could have finished that but i dont see the point to it. If the cta were clear, if the mission was there then i couldhave done something different. Lets see how it goes. I can do the other one. But it's pretty much the same thing.
Why not create a gig and build up on there. I will have to look into it. That sounds more relevant for me. Which way do i go then. Should i look into these other things. Is it the subscription model? Then i can pick up on that as well. Offer that and it becomes unlimited work.
But it's at that level and it's like for thirty days. At the end of that, get another of that gig. How much will that be? Five hundred or so. Is there a market for that. You build up on it and see how it goes. Right now, things are still on the up and up. If the arrow turns red, then i change that. This is what i do then.
The latest gig is hot but not much buyers. Why is that. Is it the number of gigs i have. Is it too unbelievable. How can i make that different. I'm not sure. Have another look at it. See how you can make it more palatable. Do i have to say what those methods are. You already have it. I go out for a walk later.
The gui version is for screencasts. I can do the mic side but for now why not. I've been there before anyway. I can talk through it and see how it goes. I would rather think as i type. Go see another. It doesnt resonate. If it is a mission there then i can make something out of it.
But there is no end game to it. How do you know the copy sold converted. They went in. The audience is too wide. It dont work that way. If i submit something else then what. It dont work. Find something else to do. Learn how to use them tools and you will find something better to do.
I can write copy for another gig. But i have all that in place. What else is there. Create an ad. You were almost there anyway. Let me check on that. I have this in place. I can check other means. But for now, finish up and get on with the day. I go out for a walk. I come back shower then get on with the day.
I dont have to do things her way. Once it gets started it just goes on and on. He had pizza lunch so that way good on me. I think he likes it. I dont see him throw it out so it's all good. I restart after this, or i go out to walk now. Let's walk get this over and done with.







