bbq had sugar in its sauce. No joy. Most food you buy in the commercial env has sugar in it. That's why it's best for me to eat home cook.
I slept striaght through and asap. I reads when I hit the sack then. I can go to bed early. I finish several things and at times it just stays there more often than not. The vowels stay on that side and I build on this. How do you reach local. You talk to people.
The website not much right now. It's a glorified busicess card but it sure provides information when you need it. Why would they hoard like that. Give it a year and it takes care of itself. It is an investment and noce you held it you will want to go back. Because it's associated with neg you have an itch to scratch.
And that's what all this is about. I woke up early and felt rested. That's the point. Son was up earlier than I was. He was busy yesterday. He'd be home while the pandemic pans out. This I write through. What's it like outside? If you were to quiet down the news, it's pretty much the same.
But go to grocery you see the anxiety in their eyes. They were in a rush to get in get out. They feeldisconnected. Can you change that? Nope. I can only change myself. People read through these? It's too much junk in between. Eventually they find some filter and get the idea but right now it's not.
What is there. Traffic seems less and less people out there. Wife watches news all the time so they get to her -- fear negatives. I watch those for entertainment. The negs are the itch scratching itself. So even if its not, the drama and tension is there. It writes itself out.
How can you make something out of this. The reality show is about that. Big brother is about that. So check your list. I think it's there. It's the buddy love story. Can it be that. It is that one over there. Is there a love story there. That one. Who is her partner. She is on to something. That other one, she was on to a gay one but not admits it. Why am I able to sense that.
Because you empathize. You resonate with people. You can tell what the energy is, or at least sense have an idea of their frequency. Is that neg? It's up to you. That is teh power in creation. It's a blank check. You decide how much or what value it has. Then you create your universe around it. Then I get around. I like the three km.
Its long enough but not too long. Maybe when I start running again I can go there. But not right now. Only do this finish this. I think you see where this is headed. You can tune in or out. Finish that right now get on with your day. Is she running out. I spend time with the wife. The storm is starting to clear. It's this and that.
If you see a double top then check if it goes below neck and you have a downturn. Then it's time to buy. The bottom is nigh or not too far so you can double down ther. Buy on the next dip. Is it. I believe so. But it's 2020. There could be more just around the corner. What would be next. Why did it light up.
It is confirmation. Then finish up on that side see what comes out the other side. He's up early. What's he up to then. Not really sure. He is older than you are. That was a great movie the first one. It had all the elements of good story. And I have plenty on there. I even have a new one.
I'll go check that out after this. See what you get. If not, go check out the other one. I used to have that but if not possible then do something else. The format is what you want. I can do the book thing if nothing else. Any one every one can publish. Why does it do this thing.
I can turn it off for now. Maybe it's doing system update. Senese that and see how it works out for you. It's quiet here now. I can go there or this way it was solo travel and culmination of what you did. Do another and another. This time, you build up on it because it's you.
Let's get going there. You see how it goes this way. How do you tap local. Not sure yet. But you get where this is headed. Do I register that back. Not sure. Only do this because I am here. Or not. We'll see how it goes. You see the potential with that. It's the risk but you are connected.
And that's how you tap into it. The connection is there. That's how they got into that level. But it caves in on itself. Maybe that's why you You never went there. It was evident before. But it can be different now. I have it in me. Trust the synchronicity on this. You know what you are doing.
I give me permission then. Things are different. There is awareness to it. What is that sound? It comes from here because it dances with wolves. Do you have to be that one. It is all paper and it scales. Then I see where this is headed. Trust the timing. You build up and scale.
You get your own producers this way. What comes next. I sense that. Tap into it and get them on that boat by the boat load so to speak as they say. You get how that is. This is the path we are doing then. When do you close out on it. The dividends. How then is it going here.








