packages updating. Dream reflection surrender and neutralized energy. That was big. I went back home after surrender and there was insight.
I move on accelerate from there. Who was that? The energy felt familiar so it could be that -- family. I have connection. I have guidance. It may not be evident but when I sleep, them be there. I have instant recognition of familiarity. How do I use that word. It's nice. It's in the energy void then.
Vortex or where the ether world or something like it. Write it down then continue on from there. I have several on that. This is a system update. It's open source. You have people working on it at the same time they are not full-time but because it's fun they get that sorted into it.
Just write about it. Or not. It's all connected this way. Is she running out today. Perhaps. They work-out and it goes into video and it sticks. You can do the same. You know get how these things work. It's the bag of tools that you have. It works this way and that and things just fall into place this way. That's how you know it's relevant.
I move forward with this it got stuck on that. How to fix that. Not really sure. Surrender and it takes care of everything else. Is she a good actress? I dont know. She had several movies in there and things are shifting all the time. You can view them and continue on from there. You'll know. It's there when you are in that frequency.
And I trust the timing. I see now what all this be. But there is a but and the awareness is there. I dont have to argue with it. I simply write about it. What is happening there. It could be a huge file. It just cracked the wall. It's going now. It needed a push in that direction. This needs a restart when it's done, or not.
These updates are fast and efficient. You have a gui component and it's the same thing, almost. But you get the point. Why not sell this as that and you support the community this way. Look up the dell model. Maybe apple. It's open source so just about anyone else can copy the model but when you build a brand around it you have market.
You get how these things work. Build up momentum here and you see how it works. I get back to yoga today. It's a 36 hour fast so I break tomorrow. If it feels great I can continue on to saturday. We grocery on that day and it be good to be on that sphere. Lets do this. It gets sorted anyway it's all energy. You come in waves.
You can have tea every two hours on the long break. I can make that work for me. If I stayed there I would have figured it out but you gotta zoom out then it makes sense for you. That person is way different to who you are right now. Because you have synchronicity, then the awareness connects and you have see. Pee is another word.
But and it's all works together for you. I slept sound last night. It was the walk. I go out later again. I get back to habit. It's all part of the equation this way. I dont have much right now but you see how all this works. You get to distance and you see the big picture. Is it better this way. It works together. They are connected.
That's why it is relevant and works for you. Not the clever ads that entertain. Sure you remember but when the next ad comes along then the attention is there. Get the connection taken action and you are done. It's impulse buy. Not that but it was made that way for action. Can you sell to that market? I believe so.
Build up a package and you will make something out of it. He used to be crazy about that stuff. It's all different now. They build up on things and it's great that he's using art this time. It's an outlet for him. Leave it so. I can see to appreciate. We be on the creative side. I guess so. That's how it works.
And I write much. Are they aware of that. I'm not sure. But that used to be my spot in the place so I see folks ride up the driveway. It was fun there that way because I had alignment. It's this and that and you get all this in place. What comes next. Not sure how. It was great all along.
Then you see what you have in there. This is what is happening taking too long. Does the connection drop? Hardly. If it is misaligned then the calls start coming in. The point is if you moved to a different provider then it's the same lines. Let me fix this for you so it gets sorted. You wouldnt know if the other isp is going to do the same.
We are the big gorilla in the market so we have leverage. Our word has weight and things get done because we are their biggest customer. You want customers not clients. The former buys a commodity that's unique to your brand. The brand equity they put too much mumbo-jumbo into it to mystify the aura making them part of that fog.
If you break it down though it makes sense. You simplify and make it work in that direction. But when you have that secret sauce and it's deep in the mist, then you have that working for you. Will be looking into it. You dont put price on the table until the last minute. Show that you can do a good job deliver results then say the price when they are ready.
This is part of the sales equation. That guy did not have much he was a trainor but he does do a lot of closing in the day. I can work something out in that direction. Not sure how but it is going this way. What comes next. You build up videos and see what you get out of it. Lets get going. I can have coffee now after this and get going.








