I did not like how she responded. Then came to me to make space. I already am maxed out that way.
Things are always shifting. I dont have to deal with that. If she was trying to have fun make light of things I dont think that was empathic. There's a different way to doing things. And I did not put myself on here but this too is connected for me so let's get going anyway.
I can go this way or that. There be means to make this work on here. Trust the timing. You get what you are doing anyway. What comes next. Trust the timing on this one. You get where this is headed and you are in a relevant position this way. It's emotional. Why is this here. I have choice. I would rather choose how I see perceive things.
I am upset. Why am I upset. It's how I respond to things. I can change things around. Let's get going. Finish up on this one and see where else this is headed. It's not this or that but this and that and you get how things are. Let's see what I get out of this. Do I want to go there.
This all seems fake. I can choose. Change things around. I am upset. Do something else then. This is an old photo. That is what's relevant for her then give her space in that direction. What is this one about. I can check things out but if you went to med school you be done by now.
But things be different in a lot of ways. When this gets sorted, things line up and it fades anyway. I can shift. I shift all the time. Simply do this get things finished. Use up the energy is the point here. I have this and that. Does it take that long to finish that copy. If so, finish up let's get going. You can choose that thought or something else.
But you see how this connects back to you. Trust that this is where it's at. You can change things later. But if that's how much is in place I can do something else along the way. At least it's in here and you can find something relevant. You have access to that and you see what else is there.
Then what? Not really sure. Only do things this way. That one is busy anyway. I could have gone there and then things be different? I dont know. Only be this way see how it goes. You can take things easy or find alignment. Anyway it goes it's still here and now. It's about team play and get things done. I can go there. I can work part-time or full.
It's all up to you. At least you have something going for you in this direction. Plenty on here. You simply get right along. She is bent on that and wants to get on with her life. I'm getting on with mine. I am done supporting her. She has all the space she wants. I do something else. I put myself first. The kids are grown up have their own world now.
Am I part of it. Not sure. Was I wrong in the path I took? It depends on how you see it. It wasnt perfect, but it worked for me. It lines up anyway. It took some direction that I did not have planned or anticipated but it got me sooner to where I was going. It was good. Will you do the same if start over?
I will, but you never cross the same river twice. That's the point to it. Then I will choose the path but the alignment is different then. Do I head out to walk? Do two or three rounds. Dont go int othat get so hungry. I fast finish up tomorrow I guess. I think so. It's always ends up in the morning.
I'll go check that again. I belive it's tomorrow morning that it ends at around eight. Then it is so. That's three of the same time so it goes. Yes. The math looks about right. That pout is amazing. Can you make that aligned or something. How do you get into that story. Write it out see how it goes.
Ok. I finish up. It gets old already. I am opening up into something else. This is why it's an agency. You put the ad up on behalf of. So it's your ad account. You create a different profile each time? Why not set it up different then log through there. I think I have two or three extra. Look into it. Otherwise we do so thorugh their account so I dont have to worry about it.
That be better. Those are healthy. How who tends that garden. How do are they having fun? I dont know. But do they travel. Could be minding their own business by now. You see how it goes then. You can sort things out or not. But it gets in the way and you see how it goes anyway. Or not. But you find alignment or you let go. Simply be open.
And it can go this way or that. You have everything in place anyway. I can make it work this way or that. It doesnt have to go in that direction. You can mak ea video out of it, or not but I have that energy in place. You dont have to change the world. You find alignment from the inside. It shifts in every way you say so.
I finish up then continue on with my day. I walks but that is like a short break to ease the routine. It's nice to head out for a walk. Or something. I can change that out. What comes next. Simply do this. Then you can go head out into something else. It's all connected this way.
Or not. That night fill would be great. It's all physical but it gets the work done. Plenty work to do on that end I can work something out. I sleep all day anyway. I think that works for me. What comes next. I'm not sure. For now, finish up, point downstream. Then I can pick up from there or this way. It dont matter.








