this here I resonate. I like the wood and them strings. Plus the speakers. But it can be smaller. It dont have to be that big because I dont know.
But there is more than enough for everyone even on that lifestyle. I think it's a crime to go more over that level while others languish. How do you shift into that. Trust the synchronicity. You already have shifted. This is connected in all ways. Every little thing you do comes back as a reflection.
And now you know. You have the awareness. I can write and this is more powerful than muscle alone. Sure they can bomb you to kingdom come but it's an illusion to be here. It's a flow-through. How do you best describe it. That is a courier thing. I can do runs on the bike get twenty bucks per.
How do you get that sorted for you. Go into that there and see how things go. It's an added expense and they have it tight. Or not. It could be something else. I would rather be on the back-end provide support to the gold rush. That's the path process I am on. Using up this energy. There is plenty on here.
It dont matter. I have path. I resonate. I head out and I submit by then. I have these and does it matter. The appeal is not to get more customers but to show that you have got what it takes to deliver. You have the training. You can show how you are able to help other agencies.
It's cost-savings? It could be. Also they have access to skills resources not ordinarily available there. Not that we are a complete shop but we have it good with this. Our staff is well-trained. That is something anyone else can lay claim to. You would rather structure all this into something different.
And that's what separates one level to the next. Not that one is better than the other, only that it's different. And this shifts right on through. I feel the tension in me. I let go. I head out to walk. I finish these through then get going with my day. I start on that right awyay.
It's not the pay but what you results you give. Then things go this way and that. I start on that tonight. You get that when you go there. The tools come with the unknown. Be open trust the timing. It's not going to be a second too early, nor will it be a second too late.
And you already know about this. I'd rather go to the unknown. That is where the adrenaline kicks in. I like that. Is there a different way to say that. I look up idioms for that. It's there. It's elevated and it goes deep into the science of it. That's where it is but you dont want to go there.
I would rather build the name with the position perspective. I think perspective be better aligned for me. I can tune in to that coming out. Let's get going there then. I have much in place. I think it is more than enough. My headphones are starting to drop. I can use the big ones. It is aligned in every way. I can go this way or that. Let's see how it goes then.
At that level it's a lot but you see what comes out the other end. They print money. Surely they can facilitate other things. But if you go that way, what comes next. I'm not sure. I am open. I can get something going and see how it goes. Maybe the tables are turned. You dont have to sleep much. The little you have is more than enough and it gets you going best.
It's the email. It depends on the list. That was good. The creative was good. The offer was not well thought. The list sucked that's why he's gone now. You take care of this side of the equation. There is a structure to the message. Something is missing and the only way is to pass that through a test. See what eresults you get rather than argue.
How do you best say that through. Not really sure. I dont think they hang out in there but you see where this is headed. You know what you are doing. Trust the timing. You have what it takes. They are alldying and not much out there has got the same experience energy as you did. Let's get going then.
What comes next. Bring down that guy. Sure they have resources now, but you know what works. Let's get going. I am in this for the long term. This is what's different. Which one you going for this time. Go financial. That's where the juice is. Let's see how it goes. Go email and snail.
Ok. I see where this is headed. You can do both sides as the profit is tremendous on that side. You provide the tools they use and you get to teh equation side. You transfer because the flavor is affected and you don't want it in there. You already know that. Things are different now. Can't go there at this time but they will be supported.
Trust the timing. It's all connected. You know where this is headed. I dont think it is seasonal as that part is affected and they dont test that much. They were targeting certain personas. That wont go very far and there is consequences reflections to it.
I dont have to go there then. You have what it takes here. Now I gets it. They did have that in there but you see where this is headed. How come they did not expand on that part. Not sure. Was it even secret. You know how to use it. They were given the tools but the perspective was different and unique.








