like me on
i have much resistance. Where does it come from? I can add pictures, but it takes a while to get one posted. It's not live production anyway. Why should i invalidate that part. Not part, but who i am in that instance.
It's always all is one. When you invalidate, then you invalidate the whole. Why not shift into something else. I enjoyed that quick ride last night. It was the gliding part that i enjoyed. I can ride around little baguio simply exploring all the side streets. That's how i got into riding.
Even if i were to simply ride around the mall grounds i had a great time. Ride a little, sit, walk around, ride again. This i find to be fun. I can resume in that direction then. What is this energy here. Explore, use it up. It is a view into something you did not see before.
It doesnt have to be negative other than the meaning you put into it. I can write in that way, or do something else. But just write. It doesnt even have to be good. I dont even have to publish. Why put that pressure on you. Write, post it on your blog, then move on. I can make it good or not, but it doesnt matter.
You use up the energy. You write whatever flows through you. You move on to the next instance. I was going to say time, but i have weaned from that. This is the reality consensus agreement but it has shifted for me. It is a perspective. Then you can use it. It is no longer abstract and it is now clay thats in your hands to play with.
I think it is all about the documentation. It is what it is. I dont think they note down that part, but you see where it is going. Is it part of their process? I can look into that. This way i get more of it in there. But go for three each day. This is the clarity self-esteem part. I guess it is my process so lets get to it.
I have something going for me in there. Observe. I dont have to get involved but this is what you have right now. Lets get right to it. It is the insisntence but that is outside of my control. I create within this circle on the inside. This is where you will find me. I think i went there tried it out before. Now i see relevance. I can get the bike tomorrow then.
What comes next. It's like me on the outside and you send me the comms that way. That is what's fun about all this. I can create the app but the awareness all goes into that. I would rather be on the outside playing. It wasnt really cold. Once i get riding it warms up. The wind doesnt amount to much and it gets fun.
I got to explore that way. This is the point i'm in. You see the difference there. I switched back layouts because this is who i am. I can work with vim on this side of the fence. Create something on there at your free time. Add to that functionality and it works in every direction. I can send this over for them to use, but will it work out.
I dont have to. I dont need to cut off mine to give to others, but it is connected. There is no other. You are giving to the awareness. It is all connected. But look into your filters. When you give out of negative, then you only gets more negative out of it. Them be out of this and that is their process. I dont have to go down there it is not there anymore.
They have access to all the awareness now and it is connected in there for me. This is like a dive apparatus i am on and it allows me time and space access to. So this here is the process now. But imagine waking up to this perspective and you have all this energy to experience. It would be i dont know how that is. That's where we are headed.
But i had fun in that instance. Itbroke now and it is move on time. I dont know where this is headed. I am using up the energy to get going to this end. This gives me momentum to be on this side of the fence. There is that and it is ok, but it doesnt resonate with me. It is all energy you see. And when you have that awareness, you see the universe in a different light. Once you see it that way....
Everything is different. You move through the awareness and the energy is there. It is quite an experience. You wonder why the response is that way when it is evident there is more to it. Not to invalidate that. I made it through to cbd. Next stop is sydney which is a long way out. But it is all possible. Trust the timing.
What comes out of it. How do you get into this set. I am not sure, but you will find it. I think it is seek first to understand then to be understood. Then you think win-win. I can work into that. Character and something. I forgot. I will look into that again.
You may have to keep repeating if it goes around in circles that way. What comes next. They dont want to go through all that themselves. You have this, i can make adjustments on that, but to give back since day one, i can try that out. I will do that later as the one after i get three done.
This is the path then. I finish the first contacts, then i move on to my first three then the hard ones near the end. That gets you sorted for the day. It is what it is. Count on this insistence then you have everything in place. You have it in there and you have good process in place because you resonate with the energy this way.