Pages

plenty help guides

 this one works so much faster, why is it? The other is python. That could be a lead. But if you dont have answers then it is irrelevant at this time. I see confirmation on the signal.

I'm all good. Plenty help guides along the way. We have crema. That could be the trigger word to draw them in. It doesnt have to appeal to everyone. If he did win that then there is sometihng to it. But that is on the outside looking in. What how can this be then. I can critique that then work backwards into making it better. 




It is a strong closer so it works for those looking and are ready to be closed. How else do you work into that. You give plenty examples along the way. You can experiment play with that energy. Can you work there. The delivery has been slower this time. I did so over the weekend.

Leave this be. It's all in the process this way. Why not go ahead write that. But the story becones me. What about dialogue? I can look into that see what you get out of it. Get prompted you play with it. Expand with the energy see what you get out of it. These insights i take seriously.




More so if it's after waking up, either from a full night's sleep or a quick nap. It puts you in resonant frequency and from there everything just falls into place. When you have this you can expand with the image. I can play with this energy or something else. Let's look into this then. I have it all in place. I have enough footage on here and then see how it goes.

I am not doing that but can i do squats or deadlifts? Is it better hyphenated? Dead-lifts. I like that better. It registers quickly to the scanning eye and connects with meaning. If you make it longer then it kinda gets lost in translation coding something. But it's still there.




You can make it look like this other one but it is all the same anyway. It goes where the cursor is. I can play with that. It goes center but you can change these things. Looking into it now. This way you have so much of these open and you can play along with it. Why did he change things.

It could be the way it is structured. The local self mind is lookin gfor this. Now you see how it gets obsesed. Awareness changes the equation. Bring this into light. I slept right through. That thing works wonders. Let me get another one on the way so it keeps on coming and it takes a while but it gets there. 




Trust the timing in this way. They say it's already shipped because it arrives by ship. This takes eight weeks. Alas, it is what it is then. You have this all in place. How much profit to tag on. Is it a brand for you. Why not show them the differetn ways you create them.

It has to be freshly roasted by a week or four days. Two weeks max? The oil is there and sealed so this is an argument for you. I can make that profit for the package and how much does it cost to get sorted. I can get these things and that work together. It is a full-time work in that direction. Or not.




But local mail you can target this way. I can look into a different direction this way and contact the local roasters. It is a luxury. It can be, or simply dial it down for the basics. Who else goes into these things. I can target those as well. But it is localized and i can work something here.

It is an interest and i am looking into this equation. Maybe it's too tight? How else can you brew coffee that way. I am not sure. But this one here works for me. I like the cup we get. Crema cups. That should work. Cuppa crema too sounds ok. But not quite there. I can expand into this energy and tell a story on there.




It's this and that. You provide stories to tell that idea and insight into manifest experience. This is what happens here. It gets warm soon. This is where we are. The lift was fixed already. I think he ordered a few stuff and it takes a while to get there. They dont know who's on the other side. It was ok but not quite perfect.

It is kinda in your face so there has to be plenty ego there. Do you want to deal with that. Next thing you know it's everywhere. At least it's not a one-liner write. That dont work either. Or maybe i think highly of this but it has worked several times. Maybe the cahmpion wasnt in resonance. Now you get it.




How do you expand on this. What time does he get up. I can finish off today see what you get out of this equation. And then you get in touch it's like tennis. I lob the ball back. If it doesnt come back then it's out of play. Then this is what  ido all day. What happened yesterday. The back feels better now. 

I can get me more of those the ones with oil. I dont have to experiment that way but the oil helps to keep everything in check. I can make me another one of those. Start after lunch after yoga. Better yet, do so after walk. That is a long stretch for you in there. It works. Trust me.