Pages

to get upset

 i am simply waiting for bedtime. I am so sleepy. But then if i go, and brain decides it's just a nap, i choose to get upset. So i write. I did not get to write this morning. I got up past eight because i went to bed after one am. 

Not going there anymore. This is process i guess and is connected. I love it when i get in the zone like that, then it is time for pomodoro. Time flies by so fast. What is it this way. Can i do this. Is this better. I think you know the answer to that. Get with the program then. It doesnt have to be perfect. Simply be in this and you be ok.




What comes next. That looks like the cycle way i went through. I havent been back there because covid restrictions. I can only go within five kilometer radius. I made it past tuesday. Tomorrow the headphones get delivered. It doesnt have to be loud. I can forgo that. Do something else. I can upgrade the drive train, but give it one year, build up on fitness base.

I dont go there now, it doesnt sound like fun. I can do other things. How do you get into that equation. I can try things out tomorrow, answer questions on the list, talk about half an hour into it and see how it goes. I be carrying tripod so i dont know. Can you attach these on bike. I guess so. There's a way to it i dont know right now. Trust the timing on this one then.




The text editor works wonders for me but i cant figure out how to pick up from home. I may have to define that on that side, but there has to be a way to do it from here. It is an aded step i dont want to look into. Leave it there now. These big brands aren't that impressive if you ask me. 

There was announcer on that track. Not for me had it removed. This is my work ambience. I collect on these then add more later. I found me one other artist on there that i tune into. This be nice. It adds and i grow up into that and it is quiet and i like that it runs in the background like this. Can i play other tunes? I dont know. 



I get to play with that tomorrow. It should be here at around before noon. This is the route of the local mailman. The masks arrived earlier so we'll see how it goes. It is automatic. Maybe i can switch those around and then everything else be like that. But then again, that side is so restrictive, it doesn't resonate with me. I move on to the next one then.

What is that derailer. It has bigger cogs. I was simply browsing so that was ok. Leave it be if you get to that side. When this is all over and done with then i will be pleased with my self. In the meantime, i resonate. I clarify my frequency. I have feedback and contrast. Zooming out, i live the five laws so i guess i am ok here and now. I learn stuff and come back to it.




Learn doesnt feel like the right word. I resonate. I discover. I explore. These words feel better. It is more like play so i am ok with this. I grew up riding gravel. I dont know why it's a big deal these days and someone can be working on the next big thing. But it can happen sudden or slow but sure. It's all the same. 

I finish up on these, then get to the other side. I have this alignment. I finish up and go to bed. I can do something like it. I can play these speakers and the noise from her is an issue somewhat. I will look into this. Maybe i can create me something else that resonates with me. I can work with that. It runs in the background and i am using the other phone for it.




Does it have to be turned off? It can close itself on drain. The next day i can always recharge that. At least i get to use it for something. This here will go on the next trip. I dont need a laptop right now and there is a lot of issue. I think she orders a new desk. When will that be.

I dont know. I can ask her when i finish. For now, only this finish up post then get going. I dont know what comes next. I think there is plenty. She is looking to buy a car. I think that is too myopic. But it is her pov. What can i do about this. Not sure. That is a great garden.




Can i build me one of those? Why not. I will look into that next. It can be like a grill like that, but too much smoke that one is. Surely you will find a way when you get there. Definitely so. I am learning much as i go along. This is all a part of the synchronicity. It's all connected. Maybe i can do the channel in this flavor.

It doesnt need to preach. People get what they need, if not, they find it elsewhere. That can work. Leave it at that for now. Why the derailer for this one? It's like a joke. But it is a mechanical know-how to get to that level. I am in that space. I used to fix my own bike back in the day.




I enjoy those times. Why did it stop. School. It was time to get going and next thing you know it's all done and good. But things are different now. What you get coming next. I am not sure. It is only this and i cleared things up on that side. But it is water under the bridge and i got something out of it anyway.

But why the reaction that way? I dont know. It just is. I guess i wasnt resonant in that way. Anyway, i have got something out of this. I see things differently. Would it have been different in any way? I dont know. I truly dont know. I can explore by story. But that is for another day. This one i am done for now then i post and i be on my way.