do with these
i can choose to be disappointed at her, but that's putting my power creation outside. It doesnt work, wouldn't work that way.
Instead, i own it. That i created all this. And this is a reflection i can use. This i move forward and this is what resonates with me for me. I make this work. This is moving forward. How do you get to this equation. This too is nice garden. How do you get to that level. It is the familiar then.
I dont blame her. She is focused narrow, doesnt have the same perspective. You can't blame her for that. It is mine. Is it my upbringing? It's more the choices i've made as a habit. Now i am aware, things be different. The focus here is different. Have i turned dyslexic?
It is how the energy is filtered, trranslated. You know how this works. It is twenty-two degrees C. It is warm for a mid-morning. I dont run but i can choose. I choose different. This is what works and you can have fun with that. It's different now. I move on.
I can choose. Things are different with this awareness. What is fun then. Spend the day on here with nothing much to do. No trades on tuesday. I can go outside on tuesday. It dont matter much what she has planned. I can spend it with son, but he's outgrown us as well.
I move on. I can choose to stay in the past but what good will it do. I move on. It has nothing to do with you. I have this and you see how it works out. I like the foods made in there. I be experimenting from here on. I got that to work. Things are diferent now. I move on with this.
You see how it unfolds. I am open to the unknown. This is the most powerful thingyou have. Leave it be. It doesnt have to go in that direction. Things are always shifting. Why woudl i blame. It is my creation. When you see it that way, things turn around and you see how creation works through you. It is that energy. You have that.
You are the channel. But it is not about changing the outside. You create change from the inside and everything else is reflected as reality experience. Seek ye first the kingdom of god. That is a lot to handle. What more can you do with these things. I think this here is what you get.
Let it be so. You saw how that unfolded and you got something out of it. That sounded like a negative, but it feels right and you know that it is relevant to your path. That was home for a year or two. Now i see things different. I use this energy. It works both ways.
And you get how all this works for you. It can go this way or that and you have just unloaded a big load. You took removed a big load off your shoulders that way. When you need inspiration, you simply watch see one of the videos and get inspiration that way. There is no teaching. You already have it...you simply needed to see an example.
And that starts things off. You don't need much anything else. Everything else falls into place in this way. I think it is there but i have this on monaco. Then you see. Then you are. It reflects back to you as energy. You get how these things work. That one has accumulated a lot of things.
How do you change things up. You can cancel that one out, or not. But you get the point. It's the same thing anyway. I be deleting that and then go for the other one. You get how these things work anyway. Let's get going. I simply will change that over. Or not. But you get the point.
I have coffee after this. What comes next. I can go out fo ra ride. Ride through the night. I come back famished and it feels great that way. You can choose that or something else. But you get the point. It's all here for you. What comes next on here. You simply get to the other side in this way.
I feel that way and then you have it in place and there is much to be said about these things. It is my creation in this way. I have this and there is not much to be said in that way. You have this anyway. I can do much and then you get a lot of things said and done. What comes next.
That awareness is more than enough. In that light, everything is different. You create in this manner. You don't have to read through that. It now is interesting. I am interested. The table is set. You build up from this awareness and continue on with the story.
You see how it works. It doesnt have to be in that equation. But you get how to use these words string them to gather...that is profound. I can use that context in a different way and it works out for me in more ways than one. Can you go for something different?







