Pages

dont hear him

some are like that, it's feedback. How can it be otherwise? Trust the synchronicity with this. You can use it in a positive way. You can redefine it. But you see your response to it. Use it that way. It's an authentic experience. It is what it is and some people are disconnected that way. I can use this then. Let's get right into this. You have the facility to create the universe that resonates with you. This is who you are.
I get that. Why did I let that there. Because it's feedback that this is how you use it. Now you know. These things are on my channel. Let's see how these things go. I can put that on my todo list instead. But then again, I dont check in there anyway. What else is there. This is path of least resistance and there be others out there. You can use it as see for yourself but then again there is social proof. I can keep to this here and now. Trust the timing on that then. That cable is making its way on here. Let's see how that gets picked up. I can mave video with this thing.
Ok. Let's build up on this one as well. Is it something on there that you can do likewise? I can create me found footage videos. It has a story to it that way. It's not this or it can be feedback that you have no say with that. I guess so. Lets get going then. It wasn't to your liking? First time I saw his ads it did not make sense. I guess it's the same with this one. Or it is genuine feedback I can use. How is it possible this way then. I am not sure right now, but you do your talking heads and it's nice to see a face down there somewhere. Ok. I get that back in. But it is so much easier to simply have a go at it with a mic.
Setting up the camera takes a while with angles and then there is the lights to contend with. Trust the timing on this one. You get what you are doing on here. I writes continue on witht your resonance and clarity. Which one works best for me. It works both of them. I can use it that way. I dont have to hide from that. It is contrast. You are using it that way then. I guess this is reflection and I am positive so all this comes up anyway. You are using it in a positive way so no need to go in that tangent. Trust the timing on this. You know what you are doing. Is he going to school. I dont hear him moving around.
We'll see how it goes. I can get four of that but it won't be even on that end so this is good as it is. I used that tool and it works just right. It can be this or that but when you have a mold in there you can make it go this way or that. It is connected and you build on it this way. Maybe I can get a clinic like that and build in that direction. Or not. You are using it anyway and the more you use it the more it becomes an extension. Again it is a tool. It all hinges on who you are. Let's get going. You can do so much on this frequency. Let's see what you get to make out of this.
She might come in here so I do this anyway get this over to the other side. It's on the applet by default. It should work without supervision and on click. Leave it that way. I am negative in this way? Only because you choose it to be. I wonder if he's already left or something. But wife is already up. I guess she's already looked into that equation. Leave it be. I have issues my self. I trust the timing. I dont have to do anything at this time. You have other things in there going for you. You know how to write. When it's your own thing you write well and good.
She is making coffee now. I can go in this direction and see what you get out of it. This is the channel. It builds up and you had expectations on there. Now you are aware. You can let go now. What was those dreams about. She makes me one as well? I believe so. Then I can finish up on this continue on to the other side. It works when it works. Or is it simply my imagination. You can create something and see how it goes. I believe so. Let's get cracking. That was feedback I can use. Let's move in this direction. You have this in place anyway.
It can go this way or that. I have it in place. It was the courier so I move on in this direction anyway. Is it part of their equation. I think so. Trust the timing on this one. There is a math equation and when that drops out they made a study on that already. It was quite well-known that an episode was mentioned in there and people listened. I guess that too is in there. How can that be in place. What would have happened on there. It was good when it was up. And then it changed. How can you make it different. It is the story value. Go in this direction.