Pages

it rain like

it starts to accumulate, pile up. You get one in a month or two, over time, they adds up. Which one worked for you best? This is a nice shot. Analyze? You match the grid with the subjec,t not the other way around. This is how you frame it. Is there the same with the mind? Hat's he up to? It was warm at night. I slept right through. I did not toss and turn. Was it he coffee? I took had one or two cups only yesterday.
It could be. Limit up to this then. Or cut them off cold-turkey. I can do the same. I guess we done here. Them be looking to test anyway. Leave it be. I work on that track, publish by the end of the day. It doesnt have to be in there. This is where it is. I can do voice-overs or otherwise something else. It's been a long time. These kids are now grown-up...just like that. What are my options here. Live your life. Continue on. You have the formula. Get going. Things are not the same and it is all a reflection. What are the options here. You get where this is.
You get how these things work. Get going in this direction. You know what to do every step of the way. Now things be back? It's always never the same river twice. How do you frame the image? You work with it. Work meaning you get it sorted this way. She's awake now. And you can always do something about it. Everyone has it then. It is that. What can I od about this. You get how these things are anyway. Even tom hanks has a black sheep. It's all part of the process. What is that going through in there. Not really sure.
But how do you get in the zone this way. Not sure, but you get how things work. Let's get going then. It is these breaks that brok the path. It is contrast. It is feedback for you. Now get going. You know what to do. Finish this and you can go tuesday. Got it. But do I really need that one? How do you get into this equation. And what can be done about it. Not really sure. But the platform is broken in that way. How what can be done about it. Bring it there and see how it goes. Should I go into python? Not really. Not much happening in there anyway.
I have more in my plate with the channel so let's stick with this one. It is different when you can make it rain like that. But is it the best way? If you were in there, you have so much. You only need one percent to get that to work. You have an edge--perspective. This will resonate with the one percent. What is the product? It can be as simple as that. Or it is already inherent within you. You know what to do on here. Get going. Let's finish up today in resonance. You do one day at a time. This is how you resonate. I should have saved notes. Maybe things are different why it's no longer relevant for you.
I dont sleep that way but the sleep on there was great. It went straight on. I put them there in the dream, I decide where it is going by the reflection. What is the point to this. You lead the way. You get how it is. Let's get going see how it works out. This is like experiments...like split run test. You get going and you resonate your way back. You dont need to prove it. You cant prove anything to any one anyway. I learned that in there and it's more than ten years now. Why has it been this long. Is there traction?
In every which way, there is. We cleaned that thing up so it is different this time. We do so every six months or so. What is it about. How does it get cleaned up that way. I think it is detergent or something. I can work with that. It first dissolves then it cleans up throughout but what this not knowing is key. You offer a solution to it they dont have to worry about. How is this works then. It is a tested solution. I think you have your answer. You only needs one percent.
And this works in all levels. You dont need a home run. It only needs to make sense anyway. And that is where this is headed. Who takes the bite anyway. And where is that headed. Can you make heads or tails out of it. I think you can make something there. It's different all the time but you are able to see where this is going. Can you rewrite this? It's about a book. It's copy for a book. Is there a different way into it. This is an info copy. You can work something out in this direction. But it doesnt have to be in that way.