Pages

flu-like symptoms

that's a darn banged up and highly used bike. Where's it been to? What is the frame and all that? It's steel alright. The tubes are rather thin to be aluminum or carbon fibre. I'd rather have steel. Too much hype for aluminum and all that. I'm quite pleased with the bike i have now. It's a touring bike with mtb geometry. Aggressive as a term for bike i learned only means it is longer than usual leaning forward. It doesnt work for me now. I leave that on so it moves the air around while i write. It's not a training thing. Dog will do that because it's in his nature to do so. Then you cover it up. Schwalbe marathons are here. One tyre. I spell it that way because...i promised son i wont feed dog. I let this dog bark for now. What is this boulde thing. What happened here. Son is on zoom at school. I'll get that schwalbe tyre installed after this, then i ... I have coffee first and then i fix that. Wife is at work, went to her office. She had laptop modem issues last saturday or was that friday. Let it be. I stayed up till 2am watching ted lasso. They dont make movies like that anymore. I think the haircut was part of the movie story appeal or something. How come this has it and it's not locked. I can look this up. That channel is done trading. I think she got that win streak, got the stake and didnt work out for her. At least she is back in uni and not considering going long as a trader. She'll be back. I got back to it...rain stopped. It's more like a light shower. I can head out later? I think so. I believe so. Let's go there then. What comes next. I can get me another set, but not imperative right now. I can work with this. What happened yesterday. The pants. It was terrible. It kept getting caught in the drive train. Also i did not warm up properly. Maybe it's the flu-like symptoms from the vaccine. I've moved on since. Do i head out tonight? We'll check out the weather from the horizon. This is a better way to check for rain for me. The weather app works now and then. I use the google thing app for weather. It's more reliable for me this way. Tech has come a long way. How is this a positive thing then. The local mind can't grasp this. I do yoga. It will turn out positive when you stay in the positive state. Does that encompass both the other two as well? It feels right. Then i have it in there. It smells like gas. I think it is an alarm. The door to his room is closed. Wife might get back around noon she said. I dont really mind if she stays out late. She has issues there. That's her process. If when she needs help then surely i be there. If not, then let it be use up the energy in this way. I used the backpack yesterday. I am not comfortable with it as the mess bag is easier to carry. Should i go bigger use the mission workshop bag instead. I can alternate with that. The mini metro is too small for work. I guess it's for going out and all that but i can use this green one instead. Or the blue one. I have several. And i ride most often. Can it be used in that way. I believe so yes. But it goes flat on my back. This dog is making a mess again with all these things. It feels like i dont write as much anymore. It is this that when you connect with flow. How else can i write on here. Not sure right now, but it might not be relevant at this time. I can make that thing tight but if you are not going to wear that anymore then i dont think i can use this here. The pants go up and down. You only wants it tight there but not too restrictive. I get that. I can ride synchronicity...that's relative. I can do open...bike open. That's the reference or name to the bike. The tyre has petrol to it. I think it's part of its construction. I can have coffee, get that tyre on, then do yoga. I am fasted. Do i head out later. I want to, yes i am headed out later contingent to not raining. The trend is two days no rain after today. I think the weather or rain clears up tonight. There might be light showers, but it looks like clearing up tonight.