the other way
i bikes. If when it rains, i stop go home. I get break-even for the day but the point is that i took action. I resonates with the frequency. That's the point.
No need to insiste on what the outcome will be. I heads out and have fun with this. The numbers are still high, but it's constant. It stays within range. People are isolating staying at home.
The disconnect is there to give you feedback. Aha. This is not what i prefer. I do not invalidate. It's simply in my awareness. I use up the energy as i go with what i prefer. This is my attitude. Right now it's not letting me buy into this so sit this through.
That's what i do here. Dogsi is up and pooped twice near the toilet. I can get something worked out. It's all timing anyway. Trust the timing. You can move into this space or not. You get the point. I got in on that level. Could it have been any different?
Is it price manipulation? It's price action. It will go where it needs to go. Then you can time everything up. It is what it is. You see there is buying. Is there volume. I dont cant rely on volume. This is an isolated exchange. There are several of them out there.
How can this be different. Not sure. Is this my end-game? It can be. I am ok with this. Is that short term something i can use? It was resistance and is now support. I always have at least two in the chart. What then. Price will test these levels and i trades accordingly.
Price action tells me how to trade. But this one, it almost seems like i read this wrong but i was ready to go dca so i am fine with it. I dont have to keeps them in there. I carry this around and it's interesting the interactions. I move on to the next.
It's this and that...the issue is still there. How to use the energy. I heads out. I comes back when it's time for bed. I shower, sits in here till i go to bed time. Then i wakes up the next day repeat. Then friday i breaks the fast with grocery.
I get this point and it's fine this way. Was it made on the same day batch? It seems like it and it's one week away. Aha. Now you know how to use up this energy. This sits here for ten minutes and then the image changes. This is always changing in this way so you get this updated.
Why those words joined together? You get where this is going and it's not smarts, but knowing more about perspective. That dog is waking up people. Knows how to get attention to communicate somewhat. This is what it goes to. That comms part is interesting.
Can you write more about this. It feels like that way and it gets big because of the people working together. And it works both ways. And when you get what this is about, then you see what you can do about these things. Now what. Finish up. You know what you need to know when you need it.
And that's the gist of what i have on here. Do i make that follow up video? I can go there. Or not. But it's all the same this way anyways. You can work something out, or go the other way. I think that was another time there. How often do they go out to ride.
Is there something i can do about it. I am not sure. It is a neighborhood i can explore. Maybe i can go there next. It is uphill going there. Or i can go deep south melbourne. It is the beach on the other side. Let's go there instead. The distance is a factor.
I can do alcohol delivered. Or something else. There's a neighborhood or community that works around in that env. I can explore more of that instead. You order from a dark kitchen and it has all the ingredients you need. You dont have to be advertising on that.
But i go deep dive. I dont go halfway. I deep dive and see if it works out for me or not. That thing needs adjusting. Did i change the settings from another app? I dont know. This one though starts and goes deep.
I go change it then see what i can do about it. Or i can smaller the chart candles so it shows more of the same thing. I am more into this and the chart gives me info at a glance. And then you know. Go with acceleration and momentum.