that much anyway
is this something i want to do? Riding yes. Making videos, i should have strated on this no matter what, but then i'd get an excuse not to. And that says a lot about the issue.
I might not do anything tomorrow so i can push it to that, then go straight through the weekend working. Itm, i do these videos about trading. But right now, i'm not really sure what to make of this. I can do day trades, intra-day trading and not really reveal how much i make.
That the bike messenger thing is just a poser-thing, not really in it for the money but as an excuse to bike around. I go long mainly on dips and when i get stuck in with a position, then i am long into that anyways. What about take profits? There be tax implications in there.
Then it is a timing thing buying on the dips, build up the position over time and i go out to ride just to get out there be in shape. The story or narrative here is to lose weight, get out more, explore the city doing something i love and at the same time trade bitcoin.
It can also be teaching whoever comes interested about the subject and show them how i trade. I can work with that. Price bounced back into range by about five pips. Should i get these earbuds? I dont really need them. I ride ok when it's quiet.
But then again, it's nice to have that running in the background. It doesnt last as long though. That's the disappointing part. With the backpack, it goes on my back and it wasnt the original plan. I have free on the back this other bag.
I can alternate when i feel like it or not. This is the interesting part about it. Or i can ease into this and eventually move into using a pannier of sorts. That too interests me. But when you get a pizza delivery, it wont sit level. If so, how many pizza orders do you get anyway.
I think i have one in every ten orders. And it doesnt get around that much anyway. I can skip that. Is this short going to continue on. If so, what then. Trust the timing. Go for quick profits. That's the point to all this. This is tuesday. I normally trade these days and wedsdays.
I bother not to correct that anymore. Should i get these. I've already ordered much anyway. Why not use the money and put it into your account. This way you build up position. This sets me back the rest of two months. Will this make me better with the deliveries?
The new saddle, hopefully will. Plus tools. Always almost invest in tools. Is this a tool? If i use it that way then yes. I can pick up the son myself later when he's finished. Or not. We'll see how it goes. In the meantime, dogsi has bone from leftover.
I can work this one out. I've been picking up speed as fitness base grows. This is the point. It is six months but i believe i am still ahead in the game. Dogsi loves the bone i gave him earlier. He'll love the new ones. It did not rain as much.
I was thinking rain much. This is what we are headed for spring soon. It comes around september. We are a month away. This is rain starting to ease up. I can ride tomorrow? We'll see how it goes. I dont have to. But if it the energy lines up we go.
Do i get this one. Yes. It is rewarding me self for all this. It is synchronicity. As it is, i have one i dont use as much. Why go there. Aha. This makes sense. If this lasts longer, then we go in this direction. But you get the point. I dont get to ride...
Wife left for tennis. What now. I see podcasts all day now. What comes next. I got the warsaw backpack. It's huge. It is fifty five liter capacity in a bag. I think it is ... Wife came back forgot her earbuds. Good thing dogsi didnt have the bone yet. I think it's safe now she be on her way.
What then. I order the thing pick up later. I'm not doing much anything today. I can work with this say that i used it for this. Ok. I think i be getting a refund on that so it goes into the account or something.
That happens much later as well. Tomorrow i can head out to that returns thing. My butt hurts from that saddle still. If the new saddle comes out the same i'll return it outright and not give it a shot out of the box. I will use it much later for stuff.