Pages

daughter here to visit

 it's not what happened, but how you respond to it. I seem to have these in my head...chose to bring them back into my here and now.

It's in my awareness now. It's not the same river. I can observe sit use up the energy, or do something else. Daughter is here to visit. She's not a kid anymore. I just realized this last night. They matured. And this is good. It's all positive. Or negative. It depends on how you see it.

You get the point. But you can work something out or let all these people come into perspective. You get how this is. I used to have kids with me in that way. What comes next. Trust the timing on this one. You know what it is you are doing. Bitcoin went down hard.

What is happening here. I think you see what is here and now. Did anyone anticipate this move? I was gung-ho on the bull side. Surely i did not see it. Price did show weakness on that sell-off point. How could i have closed positions on that. You dont. That's not how i trade this.

The point here is to accumulate assets. I learned the lesson on that. Things are way different now. It's not the same. I cant write when i get up. I can sit around nad observe. Other than that, i can do something else. These stuff is good. But it is sweet. I can work with something else.

I can have coffee after this, then prep to go. I can take a nap see how it goes. The phones are recharging. One more. I did not use it because there was nothing good to shoot at the time. I have package coming. They be added to the conversation. 

She comes along thursday as she wants to explore the city. They've done a lot of that. They have their own families now. It is time to move on. I am shifting already. Things are not the same. It's not the same river. I wish i had an uncle like me. But it's not the same. 

I have different frequency. The old wasnt there like that. How could it be different then. You get how this works. What comes next. I think they see that aunt-granny is an easy source there. Let that be so. Things doesnt resonate not relevant. When it lines up then things be the same or different. 

You get how this works. Trust the timing on this one. I am shifting with this energy. What are my options here. You can watch that, or do something else. I think you see how this works out. There are videos on here that i used to see a long time ago.

I do the climb. I do so fasted. I see how three days fast can do. I have this in thesis. You get to explore this energy. Do i want to see this. Can i do something else. How come this one gets recommended a lot. You cant tell which video is which. 

But you have this in stride. Finish up. I can change that then continue on with the videos this way. Or not. Let's work something out and then you can see how this all comes together. I can start the video that way, or do something else. It is the desktop environment.

I wonder if these clacking sounds come through out there. What's the plan today. Have coffee then continue on to something else. I can change things around. I think the password is different. You can test that. It can be something else.

You get how this works. Htey connect to wifi. I can change things later. But right now this is what's relevant. Do i need to unblock anything. Let's see how it goes before i head out the door. Or not. They have other devices. I can look into it.

Check it now. I have the creds in this device. I can check that later. It's not connecting. It is. I am simply not allowing. I am thinking this through. You can put the ideas on there then work out the story. I used to enjoy the process. It's still there. 

You can switch to that at any time. Have a check on that. I think she was able to connect her phone so it is not an issue then. We be headed friday night out then drive to there. We wake up the next day to do the climb. Would it be better if i stayed some place else.

Where to sleep then. We get there at night. We can set up the next day. We sleep in the car then. I believe so. That messes up the sleep cycle? Only if you say so. It can redirect the response. It's all up to you. You can invalidate, like it's not supposed to be there...or you can choose to be positive.