if i keep looking back to that it's going to drive me crazy. I need to focus build on something else.
Work on the sales funnel. Work on the course. You can build up on these things, or do something else entirely different. I can get stopped out on this, or do something else entirely different.
Is there a way to get an alert up on that. Is that a hard stop for me. I think so. It's not reliable. Should i close this out. Or is the us open going to bring about a change of pace. So far, it's iffy. Price is open positive, but below previous day high.
It tested prev day low but bounced off that immediately. Is the momentum changed, or is it the sellers letting off steam. I can focus on this. Where does it say i am wrong with this trade. Will i be able to recover on this. Let's see how it goes.
I think i have my stop set on that. What if i were wrong about this again. I was exhausted earlier. I did not feel like doing much. I think i need to get fasting again. Monday to wed, i cant remember what we had. That means it's not that great.
Dog is looking at me because he peed. I took a nap. I think i am on to something on here. Let's get going with this. You know what to do with this energy. Is that something i want to get into? It is interesting once you start playing.
Is this relevant for me. Should i be doing something else. A trading journal sounds like big fish small pond. Not everyone has that. Why am i feeling this way. I think you know. Trust the timing on this one. That was deep and you can work soemthing out.
Ok. I can work with this one. Soon as you have something on here, you get to resonate. I think that was a good game there. What can i do about this. Move on. I think she's moved on already but what am i doing here holding the bag? I can see the extent of the negativity.
Why would i want to go there. To protect myself. The only protection you have is to divorce her and sue for comp. You'd want her to go there so you get something out of it. You get that part then. It's going to be bloody. If i were in her shoes, i wouldnt want to go there.
The kids are going to be badly affected, but then again, if the love is lost, why stay in the relationship. How do you know its different. Because i've been here before and i've changed my self. But then again, there's so much introspection on this than that.
I dont have to deal with that. I am open to synchronicity in this way. Just go this way. I dont have to wait out on her. She can go back if she wants to. I would want that option to be open.
What good will it do to me. I would rather move on. Or continue on to the next. I got to experience this anyway. That's more than enough. I dont have to integrate or transform. The experience itself is enough. Maybe it's why i am here.
Or maybe there is something here i can do. What are my options. Ifeel like i am doing all the hard work.i am not going back to that. What are my options now. Simply keep that stop. If wrong, then do something else. But i dont think i can do a tsop and reverse on that.
Why not. It's the right thing to do on here. Better yet, wait on the upper bands then proceed from there. Sit this one out. Wait for price to test that. You can close off that. You are following a method here.
I will stick with that. Do you even have to talk to her about these things. I dont have to. It's about me now. It's not her. I have gone through this already. I can work with something else. Or not. You get the idea.
We have tennis tomorrow. Will i be able to work through that. I think you have the answer to that. I have started on that. Trust the timing. Trust the synhronicity. You get what all this is about. You have guidance. Trust the timing.