today is 3+1. I'mtilted, but it's not the same intensity as the last time. It's more manageable. I am able to see the light once i put my awareness into it.
This happens pretty much all the time, when i put it in my awareness, put my awareness into it...bring the light of awareness into the here and now. Maybe i do more of this. I have dull pain. It restricts my movement. Wife saw as we played tennis.
I said i was ok, but was limping. What is the tattoo there for. I think she finish at ten or so. Perhaps halfway point. I can work with that. I just had ice cream. I have my todo list in place. I have it under the self-esteem list.
This list is a sub-list from the main. It's for me to do things that are a bit of a stretch, but needs to get done anyway. If it rains tomorrow, do i still go. I drive wife to the station, get back, then go myself.
This dog is bored. He hastn gone out in several days. I've been working myself. Why cant they go. It's how busy she is. Usually she'll make time. But she is working. If not that, then i dont think that be possible. I see what yo umean there.
But still. It wasnt fair what she did. I am both sad and angry about her decisions then. It wasnt in alignment. If she came out at some point, i'd respect that. I was itching to get out anyway. The relationship has turned sour. She dropped the ball there.
Was i at fault? I was still in the game. I took her out. She was busy with work. I dont dwellon that. Continue on. What happens next. Simply shift your thinking. You dont have to think about these things. You extend out the comfort zone.
Do something different. Support her. It's always changing. I am a disappointment to my self. I am invalidating my own experience. Let's see how it goes tomorrow. Most likely, i head out anyway. I can always go home later. I'll bring extra clothes myself.
This because i could be coming home with her on the train. If so, we need an umbrella on there. I can work something out. That backpack looks good on there.is there something else. I am not going to use that even.
Simply do the overnight fast. That's good and nice. She is looking for something to see on tv. I can look into these things but then again, i dont know what allthis is about. Simply do this.
Am i watching tv. I see what all this is about. I can work something out on here. Just get to the other side. What am i writing about. I think she is considering my opinion as well. That's great. Things really are different now.
Why am i watching tv. Do i still write mornings? I stopped doing yoga though. I have pulled strained muscle in the butt. Lats time i did yoga it did not work for me, got injured again had to stop a few weeks.
Why is she not watching the old tv shows she did. Idk. But it's not the same river this way. I can observe. I dont have to do the past over again. There's so much on there that's not for me. What are my options here.
It's because i take these breaks and stopped with the fasting. That's the issue here. You are aware now. You can choose to do different. I have this in place. I can work something out. That was a fun ride. Even though canberra was a disappointment, her company made it all good.
Keep to this then. Just get to the other side at each time. Is it back unto that. I dont know. Just get tothe other side. I think that was the guy on there and this doesnt have as much effect on this. It's all tech and not much story.
You get how this and then i dont have sum stuff. I can work something out. Why isthat like that i think you can work something out. Ikeep repeating myself. I am sleepy. I wait up for her it's going to rain. Finish up and you get all this under the sun.